"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is chilling

Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

"The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation's longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from "commingling" personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he "knows where all the bodies are buried."

• Banned
even CNN in 2009 talked about conflict of interest of the Clinton Foundation and Crooked Hillary being at State and that it would cause headaches for President O!

• Banned
Horny Bill recieved 50 million dollars from just Saudi Arabia during Clinton's tenure at State

• Banned
the breach of DNC servers was at first imperceptible, intermittent signals by computers on both sides of the atlantic. in reality each ping was a silent betrayal, an expression of obedience by a DNC server to a distant machin secretly working for the Kremlin

this is chilling

Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

"The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation's longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from "commingling" personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he "knows where all the bodies are buried."

whats chilling is the fact RW derps are still stuck on Clinton - I'm laughing so hard I get cold chills.

• Banned
when something makes no sense, it is reasonable to search for an alternative explanation or underlying reason that exposes the sequestered truth!

Weisselberg is the dude that knows where all the bodies are buried, and he is set to testify in court ---

and not against Clinton ........

:21:

Everything trump is being criminally investigated on is something trumpsters Are told to accuse the Clintons on...

You can easily predict TRUMPs next scandal

Everything trump is being criminally investigated on is something trumpsters Are told to accuse the Clintons on...

thats been Trumps MO since day one, and how he ran his life before he got elected -

if he's doing it the opposition has done it too, or is doing it 10 times worse ...

Yup, any day now!
I though Hillary was on book tour? Why did she suddenly flee the country?

I know you rubes honestly believe that she is going to jail. Let me ask you then why didn't the Rethug house, Senate and president not make it happen these last 2 years? Just saying
Trump had to clean House first - Senate too

And how many people involved in his campaign have been indicted? Lol he should have started there!

Yup, any day now!
I though Hillary was on book tour? Why did she suddenly flee the country?

I know you rubes honestly believe that she is going to jail. Let me ask you then why didn't the Rethug house, Senate and president not make it happen these last 2 years? Just saying
Trump had to clean House first - Senate too

So you wanna bet on when Hillary goes on trial ?

this is chilling

whats chilling is the fact RW derps are still stuck on Clinton - I'm laughing so hard I get cold chills.
FUcking John Solomon hitpiece again. Not the first and until The Hill firs his sorry ass we'll see more

MDA?

Formed it's LLC on Aug 1 2017and released its 6000 page report 10 days later.

Yea...no bullshit here
mrs panstreppon on Twitter

And what has the GOP done with this piece of trash after receiving it a year ago?

Used it to wipe their asses probably

this is chilling

So once again, a Republican financed operative has filed a report with NO EVIDENCE attached, outlining his suspicions and fears that the most scrutinized charity in the world, once which has been investigated by the Senate, the FBI, the IRS, and the House basically since its inception, has been hiding stuff. And once again, like the 17 investigations which preceded it, the House is investigating the Clintons based on Republican rumours.

Good luck with that.

The Southern District of New York is investigating the Trump Inauguration Fund's finances for evidence of Pay for Play, and for evidence of foreign governments (*cough* Saudi Arabia *cough* Russia *cough), funnelling money to Donald Trump using straw donors to the Inauguration Fund, not to mention rents reams and reams of hotel rooms in Trump properties across America.

This investigation came about through the gift that is going to keep on giving for some years to come: the raid on Michael Cohen's offices. Cohen chaired the Inauguration Committee which appears to have put out an "open for business" sign to garmer those record number of donations. The "for profit prison" company which donated was gifted with the federal contract to build those internment camps on the Southern Border.

Remember when Trump accused Hillary of "pay for play". This is exactly what it looks like.

Forum List

Back