I know when I'm being mocked! ;)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Taking the bag of trash out just now after making the cookie batter I was relieved it hadn't snowed or rained like the forecast said it might. That was on the way to the dumpster. On the way back, it began to sleet. :)

Taking the bag of trash out just now after making the cookie batter I was relieved it hadn't snowed or rained like the forecast said it might. That was on the way to the dumpster. On the way back, it began to sleet. :)
So you are being mocked by the God in which you don't beleive?

So you are being mocked by the God in which you don't beleive?

The weather gods decided that it was better to join forces rather than squabble amongst themselves.

Yeah crazy day. Light clouds so got the tools out, clouds and wind so put them away, go in the house the sun comes out...Screw it.

Yeah crazy day. Light clouds so got the tools out, clouds and wind so put them away, go in the house the sun comes out...Screw it.
Spring finally here in full force, I am sick as a dog.

Hope to disc the garden, and get the bush-hog on the tractor before grass gets too high.

Watermelons go into peat cups tomorrow, if I feel a bit better.

Got over 200 cups ready to go!!!!!

Loves me some watermelon!

Nothing makes me happier than giving watermelons to my friend's kids.

Ise_so_Happy_Little_Girl_Eating_Watermelon.jpg

Spring finally here in full force, I am sick as a dog.

Hope to disc the garden, and get the bush-hog on the tractor before grass gets too high.

Watermelons go into peat cups tomorrow, if I feel a bit better.

Got over 200 cups ready to go!!!!!

Loves me some watermelon!

Nothing makes me happier than giving watermelons to my friend's kids.

Ise_so_Happy_Little_Girl_Eating_Watermelon.jpg
Nice! We haven't done any garden prep yet. The wife isn't here and to be honest she's the motivation for that. I do have some chicks to pick up for bug control and a goat to pick up to clear the fence line. Oh well, guess I will get there eventually.

Forum List

Back