I know what it is like to be a victim of discrimination

Everyone runs into discrimination at one time or another, it's just a matter of who you are dealing with. If you're tall, you may run into discrimination if your boss is short. If you're attractive, you will run into discrimination if your boss is ugly. If you're white, if you're black, if you're male, if you're female, it doesn't matter. There will always be some asshole with a complex of some kind who will try to fuck you up.
Says one of our notorious racists

Lol cant make this shit up
GFY. We can always count on a little troll like you to turn a legitimate discussion into a shit flinging contest.

What is legitimate about this discussion? The OP basically told black people to start their own business if they face racial discrimination at work. That's just a stupid thing to say.

He knows how black people feel when they are discriminated against because he suspects that his bosses think he's a loser because he rides a motorcycle. If it were someone with more brains, I'd think he was shooting for humor.
Do you assholes have to try to derail every thread posted on this forum?

I addressed the thread. It's a dumb premise. I've not derailed it.....in fact....just the opposite. I set this bitch straight.

Everyone runs into discrimination at one time or another, it's just a matter of who you are dealing with. If you're tall, you may run into discrimination if your boss is short. If you're attractive, you will run into discrimination if your boss is ugly. If you're white, if you're black, if you're male, if you're female, it doesn't matter. There will always be some asshole with a complex of some kind who will try to fuck you up.

GFY. We can always count on a little troll like you to turn a legitimate discussion into a shit flinging contest.

What is legitimate about this discussion? The OP basically told black people to start their own business if they face racial discrimination at work. That's just a stupid thing to say.

He knows how black people feel when they are discriminated against because he suspects that his bosses think he's a loser because he rides a motorcycle. If it were someone with more brains, I'd think he was shooting for humor.
Looks like you are speaking to only one asshole.
What, what does it smell like?

I know what it is like to be a victim of discrimination even though I am not black or Hispanic. I've been having a hard time trying to convince my employer that I can actually do something more than grunt work at my job and I have definitely tried! I now realize that I never made a good first impression at my job so that stuck with me for quite a while. I suspect that because I ride a motorcycle to work that they think I am in a motorcycle gang. In other words, I have a negative stereotype applied against my character which colors all of my attempts to impress them. This is kind of like how when a manager may think blacks are inferior to all other workers because no matter what he does he can not manage to move up in the job. The manager will always think he is inferior to all non-black applicants.

My own thoughts is that the free enterprise system has always been an escape from this because if you are facing widespread discrimination against yourself because you belong to a certain race you can aLways find economic success outside of employment. You can always choose to be self-employed. There you are free of racial discrimination and you fail you fail because of yourself which in itself is incredibly freeing. You never have to change yourself to fit in with the company's preferred archetype. You don't have to pretend to white to fit in with your white bosses.

This all depends on whether or not you can handle being in business for yourself. I just kind of think the free enterprise system may provide opportunities for a lot of minorities that are denied to them on the employment side of the economy.

I can also say the same for women, Hispanics, ugly people, short people, etc, etc....wherever there is unfair discrimination the capitalist system may provide an escape from it.
It was actually a plus when I rode my motorcycle to work, but then I was a Master Harley Davidson Tech.

Whining about it won't do any good though, double down and don't give up.
Good post.

I think i might run my.new accord into the ground. Do you think i can hit you up in like 100k miles and you can walk me through her aging process?
Aaaahh.... wha... ?

I know what it is like to be a victim of discrimination even though I am not black or Hispanic. I've been having a hard time trying to convince my employer that I can actually do something more than grunt work at my job and I have definitely tried! I now realize that I never made a good first impression at my job so that stuck with me for quite a while. I suspect that because I ride a motorcycle to work that they think I am in a motorcycle gang. In other words, I have a negative stereotype applied against my character which colors all of my attempts to impress them. This is kind of like how when a manager may think blacks are inferior to all other workers because no matter what he does he can not manage to move up in the job. The manager will always think he is inferior to all non-black applicants.

My own thoughts is that the free enterprise system has always been an escape from this because if you are facing widespread discrimination against yourself because you belong to a certain race you can aLways find economic success outside of employment. You can always choose to be self-employed. There you are free of racial discrimination and you fail you fail because of yourself which in itself is incredibly freeing. You never have to change yourself to fit in with the company's preferred archetype. You don't have to pretend to white to fit in with your white bosses.

This all depends on whether or not you can handle being in business for yourself. I just kind of think the free enterprise system may provide opportunities for a lot of minorities that are denied to them on the employment side of the economy.

I can also say the same for women, Hispanics, ugly people, short people, etc, etc....wherever there is unfair discrimination the capitalist system may provide an escape from it.
It was actually a plus when I rode my motorcycle to work, but then I was a Master Harley Davidson Tech.

Whining about it won't do any good though, double down and don't give up.

Whining?
What part of that don't you get?

Wouod you have thought that was stupid if I was talking about Chinese people? I bet you would have agreed because, if you go strictly by popular stereotype of Chinese people, then it would seem plausible but telling blacks that they can be just as successful as any other ethnic group is "stupid".

It's not legitimate because it isn't protesting the capatalist system....got it!

I addressed the thread. It's a dumb premise. I've not derailed it.....in fact....just the opposite. I set this bitch straight.
No, you didn't succeed.

Looks like you are speaking to only one asshole.
What, what does it smell like?
Give up, libtard.

Forum List

Back