I know this obama supporter

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
He owns this company that makes millions in profits but pays his employees hardly anything. Top paid man makes about 15.00 an hour. The company is a machine shop that makes rotors for trains,and other things that require a metal lathe, they also machine other metal for different companies. It's hard heavy work. The average pay rate for what they do is 16.00 to 23.00 an hour.
I asked him how he could support obama and be a greedy bastard and not pay his employee's the rate of pay accordingly for what they do.. His reply was obama will work for me and he could not afford it..
I called him a stupid bitch, and said obama is for obama and will say anything to get elected. He will regret it.

He owns this company that makes millions in profits but pays his employees hardly anything. Top paid man makes about 15.00 an hour. The company is a machine shop that makes rotors for trains,and other things that require a metal lathe, they also machine other metal for different companies. It's hard heavy work. The average pay rate for what they do is 16.00 to 23.00 an hour.
I asked him how he could support obama and be a greedy bastard and not pay his employee's the rate of pay accordingly for what they do.. His reply was obama will work for me and he could not afford it..
I called him a stupid bitch, and said obama is for obama and will say anything to get elected. He will regret it.

Surrrrrrrre. :cool:

Alcoholics Anonymous :

Sure you did...from a pay phone using a funny voice. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXx-Pn_8nKw]"He don't pay me no mo"-Pinky - YouTube[/ame]

I'm still trying to figure out if the top paid man makes 15 an hour, than how is the average pay 16-23?

I don't get it.

The small business people I talk to in my line of work tend to vote their family histories. If families are Republican, they tend to vote Republican, Democrat if Democrat.

However, in the '08 election as well as in this election, I'm starting to see more Eisenhower type of Republicans and Reaganites swinging over to Obama.

Like that guy who bear hugged the President a couple weeks ago. Registered Republican that guy is, but economically speaking, once the dust had settled on tax policy and on Obamacare, a lot of small business owners are finding that his policies work for them.

Republicans continue to try to promote the idea that Obama has raised all their taxes, but small business owners are not stupid. They are also aware that manufacturing jobs have been slowly coming back.

I find that on my time on the road, more and more folks don't find Obama to be the monster that their party leaders keep trying to promote. In fact, they know what he wants to do and they see a man who has answers, even if they don't agree with him on everything. When Romney comes up, it's not that they don't like him, it's that they have no idea about him. He still seems like a stranger.

Other independents who are breaking for Obama seem to share the valid point of view that Romney confuses them. One day he's for Medicare, the next he isn't. On Monday he says Obamacare is evil, by Wednesday he's sharing the 5 or 6 things he would keep from Obamacare.

The people who hate Obama will never change. They are bigoted. Their hate for him is as incredible as it is unfounded. Many independents I meet on the road are still miffed at how the Republicans walked away from a larger debt reduction deal. They could have helped to pass a $4 trillion savings over 10 years, but refused.

It seems to me that that's when some of the 2010 voters started turning away from the Teabaggers, who they had thought were serious about getting shit done.

Those are the people I know from day to day. Fair minded folks who are trying to get by and who get mystified by the fact that they pay a higher percentage of taxes than Mitt Romney, who then takes his profits and invests in every other country but his own. It makes him a defective candidate.

On the other hand, I know four people who pay very low tax rates because most of their money comes from their investments. They seem to understand that capital gains taxes will go up (two of them think they should go up, two of them think they should be reduced to zero) but none of them agree with the Republican statement that if capital gains taxes are raised to say 20% or 25%, it will certainly not deter them from wanting to continue to generate profit and revenue for themselves, whereas Republican candidates seem to believe that somehow a multi-millionaire will just give up and hang him/herself if they are asked to pay a rate that is more in line with what a plumber must pay. You know, someone who actually works.

I'm still trying to figure out if the top paid man makes 15 an hour, than how is the average pay 16-23?

I don't get it.

The small business people I talk to in my line of work tend to vote their family histories. If families are Republican, they tend to vote Republican, Democrat if Democrat.

However, in the '08 election as well as in this election, I'm starting to see more Eisenhower type of Republicans and Reaganites swinging over to Obama.

Like that guy who bear hugged the President a couple weeks ago. Registered Republican that guy is, but economically speaking, once the dust had settled on tax policy and on Obamacare, a lot of small business owners are finding that his policies work for them.

Republicans continue to try to promote the idea that Obama has raised all their taxes, but small business owners are not stupid. They are also aware that manufacturing jobs have been slowly coming back.

I find that on my time on the road, more and more folks don't find Obama to be the monster that their party leaders keep trying to promote. In fact, they know what he wants to do and they see a man who has answers, even if they don't agree with him on everything. When Romney comes up, it's not that they don't like him, it's that they have no idea about him. He still seems like a stranger.

Other independents who are breaking for Obama seem to share the valid point of view that Romney confuses them. One day he's for Medicare, the next he isn't. On Monday he says Obamacare is evil, by Wednesday he's sharing the 5 or 6 things he would keep from Obamacare.

The people who hate Obama will never change. They are bigoted. Their hate for him is as incredible as it is unfounded. Many independents I meet on the road are still miffed at how the Republicans walked away from a larger debt reduction deal. They could have helped to pass a $4 trillion savings over 10 years, but refused.

It seems to me that that's when some of the 2010 voters started turning away from the Teabaggers, who they had thought were serious about getting shit done.

Those are the people I know from day to day. Fair minded folks who are trying to get by and who get mystified by the fact that they pay a higher percentage of taxes than Mitt Romney, who then takes his profits and invests in every other country but his own. It makes him a defective candidate.

On the other hand, I know four people who pay very low tax rates because most of their money comes from their investments. They seem to understand that capital gains taxes will go up (two of them think they should go up, two of them think they should be reduced to zero) but none of them agree with the Republican statement that if capital gains taxes are raised to say 20% or 25%, it will certainly not deter them from wanting to continue to generate profit and revenue for themselves, whereas Republican candidates seem to believe that somehow a multi-millionaire will just give up and hang him/herself if they are asked to pay a rate that is more in line with what a plumber must pay. You know, someone who actually works.

Most of what you read and hear in this forum comes from fringe elements, on both sides. These are not the thoughts of people on Main Street as a whole.

Sure you did...from a pay phone using a funny voice. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXx-Pn_8nKw]"He don't pay me no mo"-Pinky - YouTube[/ame]

I am just as brunt in person as I am here. So kiss my ass faggot.

I don't get it.

The top paid man for his company.

The people who hate Obama will never change. They are bigoted.
Yes I hate the son of a bitch and yes I am a bigot. Just like anyone else here in this forum including you.

In fact, they know what he wants to do and they see a man who has answers, even if they don't agree with him on everything.
The only answer obama can supply is the answer his speech writer gives him. If he is lead off topic he';s fucking clueless.

Surrrrrrrre. :cool:
Like you were a pilot?

Yeah! He's really, really "brunt". Perfect.

Maybe he meant "burnt"?

I am certain that we are doing our patriotic duty simply by keeping this idiot occupied.

What a childish load of bullshit.

If you're going to make shit up, the least you can do is keep your lies consistent.

Honestly, lad, grow the fuck up.

You must be an embarrasment to any real conservatives who post here.

What a childish load of bullshit.

If you're going to make shit up, the least you can do is keep your lies consistent.

Honestly, lad, grow the fuck up.

You must be an embarrasment to any real conservatives who post here.

What is childish is your response, Grow up.

Forum List

Back