I Know the Left used to say (43) was Politicking with Terror Warnings @ Election Time

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
My Way News - White House: could be more mail bombs

White House: could be more mail bombs

Oct 31, 11:59 AM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's counterterrorism adviser said Sunday that authorities "have to presume" there might be more potential mail bombs like the ones pulled from planes in England and the United Arab Emirates.

---

I am Certain they will be Honest now that it is there guy doing it at Election Time...

Of course, these are REAL Terror Threats...

And to that, I Thought that Barry and the DemocRATS were Supposed to End the World Hating us, just by simply being in Power...

Yet the Terror Continues.

Interesting, that...

:)

peace...

another stupid partisan thread from a stupid partisan troll. shocking

So my Memory of the Left Questioning the Terror Level Increases and Sudden Threats @ Election Time during (43) is Incorrect?...

Or your only Response to History is Anger, Confusion, Frustration and Personal Attacks?...

You're a Liberal, aren't you! :thup:

peace...

Only the Democrats can keep us safe from terrorists

Vote republican and the terrorists win!

Thats how it goes isn't it????

So my Memory of the Left Questioning the Terror Level Increases and Sudden Threats @ Election Time during (43) is Incorrect?...

Or your only Response to History is Anger, Confusion, Frustration and Personal Attacks?...

peace...

your title had nothing to do with the rest of the thread (known as non-sequitir) and your quip about the rest of the world loving us shows your true intentions of the thread

peace...

your title had nothing to do with the rest of the thread (known as non-sequitir) and your quip about the rest of the world loving us shows your true intentions of the thread

You're an Idiot, aren't you?...

Don't bother Answering that. :thup:

peace...

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's counterterrorism adviser said Sunday that authorities "have to presume" there might be more potential mail bombs like the ones pulled from planes in England and the United Arab Emirates.

---

I am Certain they will be Honest now that it is there guy doing it at Election Time...

And to that, I Thought that Barry and the DemocRATS were Supposed to End the World Hating us, just by simply being in Power...

Interesting, that...

peace...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought about this yesterday, I was thinking that cons were showing a modicum of decency by not claiming just what you are claiming here.

This is instantly verifiable you fool by multiple countries intel.

How completely scummed over you are to tout such crap.

peace...

You're an Idiot, aren't you?...

Don't bother Answering that. :thup:

peace...

and if theres one thing mal knows its how to be an idiot

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

And the Rs would be terrified to pay them back in kind.
It would backfire in some way it never would for the Ds; that's the power
of the GOM (government owned media) to selectively quote the parties to D's benefit and R's detriment.

Last edited:

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

I'm having trouble Googling the quote of Obama saying he would end the world hating us, and therefore any terror threats... Could you help me out?

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

Yep the past admin used terror for their political purposes. But that does not mean that the current admin will not do the same.
At least I have not heard of any orange alerts based on vapor. they did find something this time.

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

Yep the past admin used terror for their political purposes. But that does not mean that the current admin will not do the same.
At least I have not heard of any orange alerts based on vapor. they did find something this time.

I'm Sorry... Proof that (43) was Using it Politically?...

peace...

Forum List

Back