I know, It's Just a Poll, but it might brighten your day

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
Haha thought maybe you were going to give us the poll that shows that Republicans are more likely to have a satisfied sex life.

polls are not accurate, they do not depict the majorty. Most pools dont even include people ages 18-25 year olds, because no one thinks they matter. But this year more young people are registered then ever. Just a thought????

Registered voters age 18-25 are historically the least likely to vote.

Registered voters age 18-25 have the President and Sen. Kerry at a statistical dead heat as of today.

This year there are more of every age registered to vote because this year there are more people than last year, and the year before, and the year before. We have about 300,000 new octegenarians (or older) alone from last year.

Now old people, they vote without fail.

lolita715 said:
polls are not accurate, they do not depict the majorty.
Maybe true.

Most pools dont even include people ages 18-25 year olds, because no one thinks they matter.
I see 18-25 yr old kids in the pool all the time.
But this year more young people are registered then ever.
Sounds like something went wrong!
Just a thought????
Where? :dunno:

lolita715 said:
polls are not accurate, they do not depict the majorty. Most pools dont even include people ages 18-25 year olds, because no one thinks they matter. But this year more young people are registered then ever. Just a thought????

I bet this poll would be accurate if it had Kerry leading by 8.

Mr. P said:
Maybe true.

I see 18-25 yr old kids in the pool all the time.

Sounds like something went wrong!

Where? :dunno:

Wow sorry I mispelled something because I was typing fast.. :flameth:

Mr. P said:
You know that's right OCA.

no I dont get excited if I see Kerry ahead in the polls, I know there not accurate. The polls are creating group thought, and I know that so I dont even pay attention to them.

Lolita,
I have a serious suggestion for you . Go to Blockbuster and rent FahrenHYPE 911 . That is the rebuttal film to Michael Moore's bullshit piece that is close to the same name . You claim you are interested in the truth so open your eyes , invite some of your friends over and watch it . Pay attention , listen and come back to these boards and we can discuss it , you just might learn who the real enemy is .
If you honestly watch this show with an open mind I guarantee that you will gain at least a few IQ points and you just might get pissed at the Democrats that have pushed the garbage Moore puts out. They lie to you about almost eveything and you should be pissed.
Enjoy the truth , it will liberate you . You don't have to follow , you can lead. :cof:

sitarro said:
Lolita,
I have a serious suggestion for you . Go to Blockbuster and rent FahrenHYPE 911 . That is the rebuttal film to Michael Moore's bullshit piece that is close to the same name . You claim you are interested in the truth so open your eyes , invite some of your friends over and watch it . Pay attention , listen and come back to these boards and we can discuss it , you just might learn who the real enemy is .
If you honestly watch this show with an open mind I guarantee that you will gain at least a few IQ points and you just might get pissed at the Democrats that have pushed the garbage Moore puts out. They lie to you about almost eveything and you should be pissed.
Enjoy the truth , it will liberate you . You don't have to follow , you can lead. :cof:
You do realize this has nothing to do with my post??? I wasnt bashing anyone all I was saying was polls are not accurate!!

Forum List

Back