I Know It's Early - But Here's My Next Superbowl Prediction

Packers vs Steelers.

Pack is legit -will only get better.

You must be convinced Aaron Rodgers is going to stay upright all season. I wouldn't bet the rent on it.

Realistically, he doesn't need to stay upright all season. Just enough to ensure they make the playoffs (assuming whoever is the backup can't win some games in his stead) and then through the playoffs. If he can at least have no more than relatively minor injury during the regular season and stay healthy enough to play in the playoffs, they have a good shot at another run.

And who knows? Perhaps their running game will suck less this season and not only will Rodgers be asked to throw the ball less, but they might have a decent shot to win even with a bad backup starting! :lol:

I wish I could say I think the Niners are going to shock everyone this coming season, but I just can't do it with a straight face. :( They could very will win the worst division in football (as any of those teams might) but at the moment there's nothing that would make me think they can make a splash in the playoffs if they get there. At best I think it will take Harbaugh a couple of years to get the team fully his and put them in that sort of position, if he can do it.

Hell, with the talent they are getting on both sides of the ball, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions end up doing better than the Niners, maybe even a surprise playoff spot at 9-7 if the chips fall right for them.

Without Rodgers the Pack is relatively mediocre IMHO, but if he's playing then the Pack can compete with anybody if they've got their stuff together.

Sorry, don't know much about SF, their defense is supposed to be getting solid so if they can put some points on the board, who knows? You're right, the rest of their divisionis no so hot either.

My Lions need to sign a decent LB free agent when and if the CBA is ever finally done. Their defensive line is going to be among the best in the league, very nasty. If Stafford can stay on the field they could be looking at 9 or 10 wins, no kidding. But they make too many mistakes and lose a lot of players to injury. Hopefully for my sanity's sake that'll change this year.

I predict the Vikings will win the Super Bowl.

And they will win the Super Bowl every year for the next 40 years.

Un huh. I'm thinking my Lions will win an SB befoe the Vikes do. Should I be mistaken I will post my admission of defeat here inthese pages along with as much Viking adulation as you can stand.

I think that San Diego has to make it. They had the number one offense and defense last year. The Packers should repeat.

Chargers beat the Packers

The Washington Redskins will play some inferior team in the Super Bowl this year. My guess is Washington will win by 83 points.

Packers vs Steelers.

You must be convinced Aaron Rodgers is going to stay upright all season. I wouldn't bet the rent on it.

Realistically, he doesn't need to stay upright all season. Just enough to ensure they make the playoffs (assuming whoever is the backup can't win some games in his stead) and then through the playoffs. If he can at least have no more than relatively minor injury during the regular season and stay healthy enough to play in the playoffs, they have a good shot at another run.

And who knows? Perhaps their running game will suck less this season and not only will Rodgers be asked to throw the ball less, but they might have a decent shot to win even with a bad backup starting! :lol:

I wish I could say I think the Niners are going to shock everyone this coming season, but I just can't do it with a straight face. :( They could very will win the worst division in football (as any of those teams might) but at the moment there's nothing that would make me think they can make a splash in the playoffs if they get there. At best I think it will take Harbaugh a couple of years to get the team fully his and put them in that sort of position, if he can do it.

Hell, with the talent they are getting on both sides of the ball, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions end up doing better than the Niners, maybe even a surprise playoff spot at 9-7 if the chips fall right for them.

The Packers running game will indeed be improved over last season.

Ryan Grant missed the entire 2010 season. Presumably he will be fully healed for the 2011 season.

San Diego vs. Atlanta

....and I am a Colts fan.

Bookmark this one.

Your thoughts?

I was raised in Minnesota and now live in Indy. Assuming there is a Super Bowl after assuming there is a season, I'm calling for Minney vs Indy.

I've found that my bleed purple allegience to the Vikes has blended with an affinity for the Colts. What the heck, right now, both of them are tied for the home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I'd like to see the Jets VS Lions. That is my fantasty pick.

The reality pick is Steelers VS Eagles.

GO LIONS!!!!!!

Wow! A Lions fan?!?!

Seriously, anyone can be a Packers fan or a Steelers fan. I'm a Vikings fan and have been for years. It takes True Grit to root for teams like ours. Year after year after year after year after year, it's the same thing: Disappointment within a range of dismal and life robbing disappointment.

Packers vs Steelers.

I'm taking back my SB prediction.

Will be Packers vs New England. (like New England needs another title team)

Why are the frigging Lightning Bolts always so frigging OVERRATED??

It's never too early for NFL football - look forward to it the day after the Super Bowl

Best sport invented by mankind - better even the college football -the 2nd best.............

Forum List

Back