I know I am a die hard GWB fan now !!

S

Sandy73

This is so ridulous but I feel some of you on the board would appreciate it !

My sister and myself went to lunch today at Piccadilly restaurant and we saw that they have Heinz Katchup on the table.. Me being the geek that I am told my sister that a suggestion box was by the register ! A little while later my sister gets out her pen and proceeds to jot a quick note for that suggestion box and I copied it to share w/ the people on the board cause I know you would appreicate this !

Here is the note as written :

"Excuse me, Piccadilly neighbor,
Please refrain from using any Heinz products.
They are of Democratic nature & therefore evil spawn.
Heinz is bringing America to hell in a handbasket on the
expressway!!!!! You are also endorsing the Democratic
hell that we are going to experience should Kerry win !!
Please endorse Bush... ( & carry Bush's baked beans)

Signed,
2 Republicans and damned proud of it ! " :banana:

Sandy73 said:

My sister and myself went to lunch today at Piccadilly restaurant and we saw that they have Heinz Katchup on the table.. Me being the geek that I am told my sister that a suggestion box was by the register ! A little while later my sister gets out her pen and proceeds to jot a quick note for that suggestion box and I copied it to share w/ the people on the board cause I know you would appreicate this !

Signed,

Did you really? Wow! Talk about people being confused, I wish we could see them when they read that! :D

You have to understand us... My sister and I are like day and night .. We don't look a whole lot alike we like the opposite things, we always fought but when it comes to politics and democrates we can join together like best buddies ! We also like to do funny things cause we have no social life ! :beer:

Sandy73 said:
You have to understand us... My sister and I are like day and night .. We don't look a whole lot alike we like the opposite things, we always fought but when it comes to politics and democrates we can join together like best buddies ! We also like to do funny things cause we have no social life ! :beer:

Oh I think you guys rock! C'mon up to Chicago and we'll leave lots of suggestions and try to find both of us a social life! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You know, I told a person the other day - who is a die hard GWB fan that if he pissed me off I might just put a John Kerry sticker on his car - and to further freak him out - I might just add some flashing lights.
He ran out to his car to make sure I hadn't done the terrible deed!

Heinz.....I think they are trying real hard to distance themselves from the heiress...just for that reason...no matter what...someone will be pissed off at them. But who knows, you may find Hunts there the next time.

winston churchi said:
You know, I told a person the other day - who is a die hard GWB fan that if he pissed me off I might just put a John Kerry sticker on his car - and to further freak him out - I might just add some flashing lights.
He ran out to his car to make sure I hadn't done the terrible deed!

Heinz.....I think they are trying real hard to distance themselves from the heiress...just for that reason...no matter what...someone will be pissed off at them. But who knows, you may find Hunts there the next time.

Have you checked your front lawn tonight? :chains: :rotflmao:

Yeah, I am the one with that chainsaw - waiting - just waiting....

By the way - don't upset the Churchill - you may end up with a Kerry sign posted in your yard....in fact, you may end up with MANY Jk signs posted in your yard....

winston churchi said:
Yeah, I am the one with that chainsaw - waiting - just waiting....

By the way - don't upset the Churchill - you may end up with a Kerry sign posted in your yard....in fact, you may end up with MANY Jk signs posted in your yard....

I'm the one waiting for you to run out of gas or pull your cord!

Sandy73 said:

Signed,

:rotflmao:

Sandy73 said:
My sister and I may have plans Nov 1st ! I need to keep the link and make a few hundred copies ! :mm: Good idea Kat ! :dev1:

:thup:

Forum List

Back