I know how to end Illegal immigration here in Arizona

But......one thing that most people miss on this debate.........

Before you can do anything, you've got to seal the borders. Immigration reform is useless until the borders are secure.

I agree dude, but how? No matter what we do, if there is an incentive to come here, they will find a way to get here.

The highest unemployment rate is among returning Iraq vets, it's about double the civilian population.

Give those returning Iraq vets a job with Border Patrol. Why? They've already been doing police type actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they know what to look for.

Next, place Predator drones in the air every 150-200 miles along the border. Predators can patrol an area up to 250 miles around them. Slave the drones into border stations that are every 25 - 50 miles along the border, staffed by 10-20 people, who are on alert to intercept anything that is detected by the drones.

If guns are detected? Send in a Reaper drone, and fire a warning shot. If they don't turn around after that, cut them to ribbons.

After all that is done? THEN we can talk about immigration reform.

I finally figured it out. Here is how you end illegal immigration here. Fine, then Jail the business owners who hire them.

Did you know there is a law on the book here that says, all businesses have to check for citizenship but only 6% followed this Law.

Did you know, over 50% of businesses here hire illegals? 50%!

Its simple. No job, no incentives to come here. Jail the business owners! That will make the job market for them dry up and they will leave. This is a fact.

American business owners are giving away our jobs to non Americans and should be punished for it. Agree?

I've been saying this all along.

But......one thing that most people miss on this debate.........

Before you can do anything, you've got to seal the borders. Immigration reform is useless until the borders are secure.

I agree dude, but how? No matter what we do, if there is an incentive to come here, they will find a way to get here.

The highest unemployment rate is among returning Iraq vets, it's about double the civilian population.

Give those returning Iraq vets a job with Border Patrol. Why? They've already been doing police type actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they know what to look for.

Next, place Predator drones in the air every 150-200 miles along the border. Predators can patrol an area up to 250 miles around them. Slave the drones into border stations that are every 25 - 50 miles along the border, staffed by 10-20 people, who are on alert to intercept anything that is detected by the drones.

If guns are detected? Send in a Reaper drone, and fire a warning shot. If they don't turn around after that, cut them to ribbons.

Hardcore.

Hardcore.

Hardcore, maybe. But, you've got to admit, it would work.

I finally figured it out. Here is how you end illegal immigration here. Fine, then Jail the business owners who hire them.

Did you know there is a law on the book here that says, all businesses have to check for citizenship but only 6% followed this Law.

Its simple. No job, no incentives to come here. Jail the business owners! That will make the job market for them dry up and they will leave. This is a fact.

American business owners are giving away our jobs to non Americans and should be punished for it. Agree?

And put the illegals on chain gangs.

No, put the business owners who knowingly hire illegals in chain gangs.

And put the illegals on chain gangs.

No, put the business owners who knowingly hire illegals in chain gangs.

Put both in chain gangs

NO! Put ALL politicians that get in the way of securing the borders in chain gangs! Start with Janet Napolitano.

'Who do you blame for this? The illegals who are simply applying for the job or the great American who hires them?'

We spend too much energy on blame. In the first place, illegals should NOT be here applying for ANYTHING! The 'great' american who is hiring them is NOT a great american. There are laws already in the books that make hiring illegals against the law. NOTHING is simple when it comes to the problems that these illegals create for this country - not to mention the cost.

angelhair, the illegals are not going to be shipped en masse anywhere. They are home, in their minds, and their birthright children say "no".

End of story.

So let's figure out the right solution that first and foremost always begins with a sealed, secure border.

How do you get shit out of a clogged sewer?? First you do stop more shit from coming in. But you don't assume the shit already in there will turn to clean water. You have to remove the shit.

'Who do you blame for this? The illegals who are simply applying for the job or the great American who hires them?'

We spend too much energy on blame. In the first place, illegals should NOT be here applying for ANYTHING! The 'great' american who is hiring them is NOT a great american. There are laws already in the books that make hiring illegals against the law. NOTHING is simple when it comes to the problems that these illegals create for this country - not to mention the cost.

I detest them equally. Well not quite. I detest that Illegal American who hires them more. He is creating the incentive for them coming here. He should be jailed. They both break the law, but most in here only call the immigrants illegals, not the business owners who hire them.

Again, 50% of businesses here in Arizona hire illegals and you ask why they come here? Come on.

Last edited:
How do you get shit out of a clogged sewer?? First you do stop more shit from coming in. But you don't assume the shit already in there will turn to clean water. You have to remove the shit.

Not going to happen.

You're a person content with a shitty toilet

Most conservatives and ones in support of immigration enforcement realize that it will never be totally clean, but that is still preferable to the shit in your scenario

You must be a recent immigrant with such a poor grasp of the language, Patek. But your desire to have a police state in order to round the illegals will not happen. As a matter of fact, your attitude more than adequately compares to your toilet comparison. Son, you are clogged.

Forum List

Back