I know how to end Illegal immigration here in Arizona

I finally figured it out. Here is how you end illegal immigration here. Fine, then Jail the business owners who hire them.

Did you know there is a law on the book here that says, all businesses have to check for citizenship but only 6% followed this Law.

Did you know, over 50% of businesses here hire illegals? 50%!

Its simple. No job, no incentives to come here. Jail the business owners! That will make the job market for them dry up and they will leave. This is a fact.

American business owners are giving away our jobs to non Americans and should be punished for it. Agree?

And put the illegals on chain gangs.

If they did a crime, sure, put them on chain gangs while serving their time, and then when their release date comes up, send them back to their country of origin.

Again... a winger only trying to crack down on one side of the problem... because leaving the other side alone is a political advantage...

I ask for the umpteenth time.... WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU SUPPORT CRACKING DOWN ON BOTH SIDES? The employers AND the criminal illegals?

How did you know we were in the life style? oh, you said winger, not swinger. Nevermind.

By the way, I do support cracking down on both sides, but I still say Tyler Smith who hires the construction workers is more destructive than Pedro in front of home depot.

Busting this one business owner can stop 20-50 workers. Busting pedro gets 1.

We have over 50% of businesses here who hire them. They are a bigger problem! STILL DONT GET IT?

Attempted murders are less of a problem than murderers... people exposing themselves in public are less of a problem than rapists... guess better not enforce those laws or go after those lesser offenders at all :rolleyes:

I don't care if 1 is taken off the street by cop X or an employer of 15 is taken off the street by cop y... BOTH are doing a service

You know, instead of this "papers please" bill, they should have passed on that states ANYONE who is picked up by the cops for something illegal (traffic violation, urinating in public, selling drugs, etc.) in addition to having their identification verified, they should have their citizenship verified AT THAT TIME.

Currently, there are very few police departments that verify citizenship on people they arrest.

If they did that, then I would be 100 percent behind the law. This current piece of crap that they have is useless.

Next, Zona is right, they need to go after the people who are hiring illegals. Over here in the Texas Panhandle, they busted a chicken slaughtering company for hiring illegals. Over 60 percent of the workers were illegal, but I don't think they fined the company.

When you're arrested, your citizenship should be verified. If you hire illegals as a regular part of your business practices, you should be fined, your companies doors closed, and then you should be thrown in jail.

Pretty much agreed, even with going after the employers.. but as stated... go after the individual illegals as well... not just a one sided attack on the illegal activity

I finally figured it out. Here is how you end illegal immigration here. Fine, then Jail the business owners who hire them.

Did you know there is a law on the book here that says, all businesses have to check for citizenship but only 6% followed this Law.

Its simple. No job, no incentives to come here. Jail the business owners! That will make the job market for them dry up and they will leave. This is a fact.

American business owners are giving away our jobs to non Americans and should be punished for it. Agree?

And put the illegals on chain gangs.

Right beside the business owner who hired them.

Immigration is a Federal matter. I bet Obama is on his way right now to jail these business owners. But then he'd lose the Hispanic vote. Hmmm. Can't do that!

that's true. he can't.

How stupid. Hispanics who can vote will vote Dem generally because the GOP has been generally moronic to them.

Do both. Fine employers that hire illegals AND enforce immigration laws.

Zander, although only a poser as a true GOP member (let's see if he whines), is right as long as we shut down the border too.

But......one thing that most people miss on this debate.........

Before you can do anything, you've got to seal the borders. Immigration reform is useless until the borders are secure.

Before you can do anything, you've got to seal the borders. Immigration reform is useless until the borders are secure.

I agree dude, but how? No matter what we do, if there is an incentive to come here, they will find a way to get here.

Seal borders, punish the ones bringing them here, punish the ones working them, quit slapping them on the hand give out severe punishment.

I agree dude, but how? No matter what we do, if there is an incentive to come here, they will find a way to get here.

True they will find a way to get heree, but why not make it as difficult as we can. As it stands now the fuckers can simply wade or swim across the Rio Grande (in regards to the Texas border).

'How stupid. Hispanics who can vote will vote Dem generally because the GOP has been generally moronic to them.'

Then they deserve what they get and are going get. The dems give with one hand and taketh away with the other. And nether a whimper.

Then get active, Angelhair, because the GOP right now has not a clue about this.

Taken from 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act:

"(B) DOCUMENTS ESTABLISHING BOTH EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION AND IDENTITY. -- A document described in this subparagraph is an individual's --

"(i) United States passport;

"(ii) certificate of United States citizenship;

"(iii) certificate of naturalization;

"(iv) unexpired foreign passport, if the passport has an appropriate, unexpired endorsement of the Attorney General authorizing the individual's employment in the United States; or

"(v) resident alien card or other alien registration card, if the card --

"(I) contains a photograph of the individual or such other personal identifying information relating to the individual as the Attorney General finds, by regulation, sufficient for purposes of this subsection, and

"(II) is evidence of authorization of employment in the United States.

The GOP is NOT clueless - they know very well that the hispanic/american vote does NOT automatically belong to the dems. As for being active, I AM.

1986 Immgration Reform and Control Act:

SEC. 112. UNLAWFUL TRANSPORTATION OF ALIENS TO THE UNITED STATES.

(a) CRIMINAL PENALTIES. -- Subsection (a) of Section 274 (8 U.S.C. 1324) is amended to read as follows:

"(a) CRIMINAL PENALTIES. -- (1) Any person who --

"(A) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commission, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

"(B) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

"(C) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation; or

"(D) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law,

shall be fined in accordance with title 18, United States Code, imprisoned not more than five years, or both, for each alien in respect to whom any violation of this subsection occurs.

"(2) Any person who, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has not received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever, such alien, regardless of any official action which may later be taken with respect to such alien shall, for each transaction constituting a violation of this paragraph, regardless of the number of aliens involved --

"(A) be fined in accordance with title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; or

"(B) in the case of --

"(i) a second or subsequent offense,

"(ii) an offense done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, or

"(iii) an offense in which the alien is not upon arrival immediately brought and presented to an appropriate immigration officer at a designated port of entry, be fined in accordance with title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.".

That is one way to do it, but that still won't stop the drug smugglers and terrorist who are off the grid. Here is my plan:

(1) Close the border - Have a 3 layer fence: Large barrier, virtual fence and in very remote and vulnerable sites a clearly marked mine field.

(2) Require eVerify for ALL employers! Have a huge fine for all hires and no eVerify taken.

(3) Create the national ID card that Democrats want. The crappy piece of paper that Social Security cards are printed on is more than insufficient. In college I worked in a liquor story, some license were faked, but I never saw one that was spot on. License are very very hard to forge, a national ID card could also. NOTE: Make it a mandatory 20 year sentence for forging national ID card and 5 year mandatory sentence for using a forged national ID card.

(4) Hit Renters and Employers HARD:
1st offense: $10K fine
2nd offense: $25K fine
3rd offense: Go in fron of a hearing border to determine revocation of ones business license or siezure of one's property

(5) No Welfare for Illegal!! That should be a no brainer.

(6) Proof of Citizenship at hospitals: Provide them medical care, but then detain and deport.

(7) End Anchor Babies: The birthright clause was created to protect the children of slaves not the children of illegals. A law to the legislative intent of the 14th amendment is needed.

(8) Guest Worker Program: Some industries require guest workers. Agriculture for one. Each business must apply with the Department of Labor and STRICTLY hold to high Standards. Background checks and only hiring legal residents.

(9) Protection and Inspection at the Ports: I think the number is 10% are inspected! That means 90% of the binds could contain nuclear or biological weapons. We need to get to 100%. I say we need a off shore method of inspecting all the cargo ships for at least nuclear material before they pass to the ports.

(10) Fine HR (hiring personell) Directly:
One of the ways the FTC got please like Howard Stern and other shock jocks to get in line with obscenity laws was to hit them directly. Its one thing for the station to get fined, but when the actual shock jocks pocket book was made lighter, they fell in line. Same would happen with HR and Hiring Personel. If they had skin in the game, and not just the employer, they would take extra percautions.

When I worked at the liquor store, I was personally liable if I sold to an underage person (I was a nice fine $500-$1000). Your damn right I check anyone who looked underaged!

Create some personal liable for the people who make the actual decisions and things get better instantly!

(11) AMNESTY:
Most of us know some illegals and some are extremely hard working good people. They are assets to the US. Create a criteria for amnesty:
(a) Must speak English
(b) Must pass a basic academic and US history exam
(c) Must never been on welfare
(d) Must NOT have to criminal record
(e) College education is a PLUS
(f) Job type can be a PLUS, the higher level of skill the more PLUS
(g) Must have NO affiliation with gangs or terrorist groups
(h) Serving in the military and no dishonorable discharge is nearly an automatic Acceptance.
(i) Length of time living in the country is a PLUS
Things along those Lines

That is one way to do it, but that still won't stop the drug smugglers and terrorist who are off the grid. Here is my plan:

(1) Close the border - Have a 3 layer fence: Large barrier, virtual fence and in very remote and vulnerable sites a clearly marked mine field.

(2) Require eVerify for ALL employers! Have a huge fine for all hires and no eVerify taken.

(3) Create the national ID card that Democrats want. The crappy piece of paper that Social Security cards are printed on is more than insufficient. In college I worked in a liquor story, some license were faked, but I never saw one that was spot on. License are very very hard to forge, a national ID card could also. NOTE: Make it a mandatory 20 year sentence for forging national ID card and 5 year mandatory sentence for using a forged national ID card.

(4) Hit Renters and Employers HARD:
1st offense: $10K fine
2nd offense: $25K fine
3rd offense: Go in fron of a hearing border to determine revocation of ones business license or siezure of one's property

(5) No Welfare for Illegal!! That should be a no brainer.

(6) Proof of Citizenship at hospitals: Provide them medical care, but then detain and deport.

(7) End Anchor Babies: The birthright clause was created to protect the children of slaves not the children of illegals. A law to the legislative intent of the 14th amendment is needed.

(8) Guest Worker Program: Some industries require guest workers. Agriculture for one. Each business must apply with the Department of Labor and STRICTLY hold to high Standards. Background checks and only hiring legal residents.

(9) Protection and Inspection at the Ports: I think the number is 10% are inspected! That means 90% of the binds could contain nuclear or biological weapons. We need to get to 100%. I say we need a off shore method of inspecting all the cargo ships for at least nuclear material before they pass to the ports.

(10) Fine HR (hiring personell) Directly:
One of the ways the FTC got please like Howard Stern and other shock jocks to get in line with obscenity laws was to hit them directly. Its one thing for the station to get fined, but when the actual shock jocks pocket book was made lighter, they fell in line. Same would happen with HR and Hiring Personel. If they had skin in the game, and not just the employer, they would take extra percautions.

When I worked at the liquor store, I was personally liable if I sold to an underage person (I was a nice fine $500-$1000). Your damn right I check anyone who looked underaged!

Create some personal liable for the people who make the actual decisions and things get better instantly!

(11) AMNESTY:
Most of us know some illegals and some are extremely hard working good people. They are assets to the US. Create a criteria for amnesty:
(a) Must speak English
(b) Must pass a basic academic and US history exam
(c) Must never been on welfare
(d) Must NOT have to criminal record
(e) College education is a PLUS
(f) Job type can be a PLUS, the higher level of skill the more PLUS
(g) Must have NO affiliation with gangs or terrorist groups
(h) Serving in the military and no dishonorable discharge is nearly an automatic Acceptance.
(i) Length of time living in the country is a PLUS
Things along those Lines

You lost me at "amnesty".

The GOP is NOT clueless - they know very well that the hispanic/american vote does NOT automatically belong to the dems. As for being active, I AM.

The 1986 law was signed by a republican President. The Hispanics have no use for the GOP, and they know it. If the party doesn't get right them, it will get left, which will force it further to the left to get them. So start now.

Lone_Star Logic, there are more Hispanics in this country than those who think like you. Get on board, because 'return home' will not happen.

Forum List

Back