I know how Georgia is selling weapon

Feb 28, 2011
I guess everyone is itching to know if Georgia is really involved in illicit arms trading. Yes it is and I tell you how.
For a few years I was working in Georgia’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and yes, I took part in illicit arms trading. I was a high ranking official by Vano Merabishvili and when I told him that my share is too small and I want more he just got rid of me – first he fired me and then even tried to kill me, but I was able to escape from Georgia.
There are a lot of high ranking officials involved in that scheme: Merabishvili – head of Georgia’s MIA, Targamadze – chairman of safety committee in Georgia’s parliament, Arveladze – who was head of Georgian president’s administration in 2005-2006 and, of course, Saakashvili himself. Can you imagine that something in Georgia will happen without Mikheil’s interference? I can’t.
Well, Georgia doesn’t have enough weapons for a world wide trading, but the problem was easily solved – the weapon is bought in Eastern Europe, specifically in Byelorussia and Ukraine. When Tymoshenko was in control we were in clover... Old and dilapidated weapon is very cheap. With it you can kill only yourself, but it is taken to some of Georgia’s army departments, where it is stripping, cleaning, some parts are being replaced and numbers are changed – making marketable style. Then arms under the guise of new ones go to South Sudan, Western Sahara, Ogaden, Cabinda, Angola and the rest. Have you heard about growing tensions between Thailand and Cambodia? Guess whose weapon there? Yes, they sold it.
The income from arms trading goes past Georgia’s treasury and splitted between Saakashvili, Merabishvili, Targamadze and Arveladze. My share was really small, I was fired and they tried to kill me and now I want some revenge – I want everyone to know about their business and want them to pay.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I guess everyone is itching to know if Georgia is really involved in illicit arms trading. Yes it is and I tell you how.
For a few years I was working in Georgia’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and yes, I took part in illicit arms trading. I was a high ranking official by Vano Merabishvili and when I told him that my share is too small and I want more he just got rid of me – first he fired me and then even tried to kill me, but I was able to escape from Georgia.
There are a lot of high ranking officials involved in that scheme: Merabishvili – head of Georgia’s MIA, Targamadze – chairman of safety committee in Georgia’s parliament, Arveladze – who was head of Georgian president’s administration in 2005-2006 and, of course, Saakashvili himself. Can you imagine that something in Georgia will happen without Mikheil’s interference? I can’t.
Well, Georgia doesn’t have enough weapons for a world wide trading, but the problem was easily solved – the weapon is bought in Eastern Europe, specifically in Byelorussia and Ukraine. When Tymoshenko was in control we were in clover... Old and dilapidated weapon is very cheap. With it you can kill only yourself, but it is taken to some of Georgia’s army departments, where it is stripping, cleaning, some parts are being replaced and numbers are changed – making marketable style. Then arms under the guise of new ones go to South Sudan, Western Sahara, Ogaden, Cabinda, Angola and the rest. Have you heard about growing tensions between Thailand and Cambodia? Guess whose weapon there? Yes, they sold it.
The income from arms trading goes past Georgia’s treasury and splitted between Saakashvili, Merabishvili, Targamadze and Arveladze. My share was really small, I was fired and they tried to kill me and now I want some revenge – I want everyone to know about their business and want them to pay.

Good for you. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back