i know everyone here seems to hate fags

Is it the US adaptation of the french theater piece and movie of "La Cage Aux Folles", with Jean Poiret and Michel Serrault ??? It seems to be the same.

I don't know the US version, but the french one is hilarious.

padisha emperor said:
Is it the US adaptation of the french theater piece and movie of "La Cage Aux Folles", with Jean Poiret and Michel Serrault ??? It seems to be the same.

I don't know the US version, but the french one is hilarious.

yes it is...robin williams and nathan lane star...hank azaria is the maid....nathan lane is :rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
Never saw it...Will & Grace was good too.

i liked that show as well.....wy wife and the rich lady are dead ringers looks and personality:mm:

I can't remember much about it other than it being a low point in Robin Williams career, IMO, of course.

Well, it's no Bicentennial Man or RV, I'll give you that.:cuckoo:

We were just talking about Robin Williams movies at the cigar shop yesterday. Cadillac Man and Moscow on the Hudson came up. Kurt Russell was another one who everyone agreed has had some really funny movies....Used Cars, Captain Ron, Big Trouble in Little China, Overboard....all highly recommended.

And Manu.... your wife sounds great, Karen and Jack's interaction is really the whole reason to watch that show.:thup: :thup:

Forum List

Back