i know americans hate soccer......but

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
your national team playing on a world stage in honduras a few days ago and winning.... in honduras to break honduras' home unbeaten streak.....

match wasn't even on regular tv.....

U.S. Soccer Team Beats Honduras, 3-2, to Qualify for 2010 World Cup - washingtonpost.com

a world power with no sense of the world's sport.....or even the quality of their own team.....on of the best 32 in the world ....

2010 FIFA World Cup qualification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and ranked 11th.....

FIFA.com - The FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking

your national team playing on a world stage in honduras a few days ago and winning.... In honduras to break honduras' home unbeaten streak.....

Match wasn't even on regular tv.....

u.s. Soccer team beats honduras, 3-2, to qualify for 2010 world cup - washingtonpost.com

a world power with no sense of the world's sport.....or even the quality of their own team.....on of the best 32 in the world ....

2010 fifa world cup qualification - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and ranked 11th.....

fifa.com - the fifa/coca-cola world ranking

kick ass america !!

Soccer is the only game where if the ball hits you in the head....nobody laughs at you

The only thing more boring than a soccer game is another soccer game. The US could win the World Title of Soccer (whatever that is) and I still wouldn't care.

:lol: I try to watch soccer but the refs are so anti-American it's ridiculous. In fact, it's so ridiculous that I don't end up watching it much of the time. The game in Mexico was a prime example.

Soccer is the best spectator sport on the planet!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uMDV5CMK3A[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgWdWaJCs4&feature=related[/ame]

Roberto Carlos Screwball Kick

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5MF7NRQh4&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I loved when the YMCA had soccer 48 years ago, then had to drop it for lack of participation. Was very happy my kids were able to play, thank you AYSO! While only 1 out of 3 kept it up past 5th grade, the one really loved it. Unfortunately he blew out a knee in 8th grade, went on to become an all state cross country runner.

I love the FIRE, I'd buy season tickets if I could.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I loved when the YMCA had soccer 48 years ago, then had to drop it for lack of participation. Was very happy my kids were able to play, thank you AYSO! While only 1 out of 3 kept it up past 5th grade, the one really loved it. Unfortunately he blew out a knee in 8th grade, went on to become an all state cross country runner.

I hope it wasn't your daughter, Kathianne (if you have one).

In America, soccer is practiced by young ladies. How fucked up is that?

Anyone who has already played soccer at least once knows it's extremely rough, full of almost brutal physical contact.

Call me sexist all you want but soccer and woman don't mix well...

Ballet, artistic gymnastics, etc, etc,... :thup:

Soccer... :eusa_naughty:

your national team playing on a world stage in honduras a few days ago and winning.... in honduras to break honduras' home unbeaten streak.....

match wasn't even on regular tv.....

U.S. Soccer Team Beats Honduras, 3-2, to Qualify for 2010 World Cup - washingtonpost.com

2010 FIFA World Cup qualification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and ranked 11th.....

FIFA.com - The FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking

Yay.:eusa_shifty:

José;1616079 said:
Originally posted by Kathianne

I hope it wasn't your daughter, Kathianne (if you have one).

In America, soccer is practiced by young ladies. How fucked up is that?

Anyone who has already played soccer at least once knows it's extremely rough, full of almost brutal physical contact.

Call me sexist all you want but soccer and woman don't mix well...

Ballet, artistic gymnastics, etc, etc,... :thup:

Soccer... :eusa_naughty:

I played it once. It went rather well with my forearm.:badgrin:

If you're a REAL badass, try playing it in MOP III protective gear in SoCal.

Forum List

Back