I knewTrump was a fraud from Day 1

massageing his ego pretendingto run forpres.

Everyone elseknew it also

I knew he wasn't going to run when he threw out the F-bomb several times at a meeting in Las Vegas and called our leaders stupid. lol. He did bring attention to many issues that night..:lol:

Who didn't know he wasn't serious? The First time I heard him speak after I had heard he might run. He was asked something about our attacking on Libya. He said something like "If I were in charge I would go in, take the oil, and get out."

Knew it was not for real right then lol.

Who didn't know he wasn't serious? The First time I heard him speak after I had heard he might run. He was asked something about our attacking on Libya. He said something like "If I were in charge I would go in, take the oil, and get out."

Knew it was not for real right then lol.

The top dog republican Boner said he would win. Dick Morris said he would win...There are a lot of rights's in here who said he would win.

Damn, just so wrong. Lawrence O'donnell nailed it the day after Trump first announced he was running. He said he guarantee's the donald would stop this nonsense on the 16th...the day they announced the line up for his show. He was 100% correct.

massageing his ego pretendingto run forpres.

Everyone elseknew it also

I knew he wasn't going to run when he threw out the F-bomb several times at a meeting in Las Vegas and called our leaders stupid. lol. He did bring attention to many issues that night..:lol:

That happened after the birth certificate and the killing of bin laden (I think..) ...This is when you realized the Donald was full of shit?

Oh Puh-leeeze.

Anyone who didn't realize that Trump was just playing PT Barnum wasn't paying proper attention.

Anyone that doesn't know that Dick Morris is a paid whore, as most media are, is gullible.
Morris writes what he can sell. He is like an oyster changing gender. One day Democrat, Republican the next. Head is hard as the shell.

Oh Puh-leeeze.

Anyone who didn't realize that Trump was just playing PT Barnum wasn't paying proper attention.

Indeed. I said from day ONE that Trump was an enigma...and had no chance...but you have to admire that trump is taking Obama head on, and he vowed to keep on doing just that.

Uhm - point of fact here...

Trump couldn't take Obama head-on if his silly life depended upon it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone who actually thought Trump was going to make a serious run for POTUS wasn't thinking very clearly.

Hell. It would take to much time and the position doesn't pay anywhere near what that man makes.

I would have dearly loved to see him debate those windbag politicians though. Talk about entertainment. LOL

Oh Puh-leeeze.

Indeed. I said from day ONE that Trump was an enigma...and had no chance...but you have to admire that trump is taking Obama head on, and he vowed to keep on doing just that.

:lol::lol::lol:You keep on believing that silly stuff if it gets you thru the day.

Forum List

Back