I knew the day would come, Republican who loves America

To me this issue is very simple.

1. Why would anyone be against a voter being required prove who he/she is and is eligible to vote?
2. Why would they be against such a requirement?

Call me a skeptic. It's acquired from living for many years in Cook County, Illinois in suburban Chicago.

Yes there is something wrong with a law that keeps legal voters from voting and solves NO fraud.

How does having a photo ID keep legal voters from voting?

How does having a photo ID not help solve fraud?

How is showing an ID in order to vote a problem?

This is a republican guys and hes an expert.

Unlike you he loves democracy.

Who cares that he's a Republican? Oh that's right, you do.

We're a Republic not a democracy.

I remember when Republicans hated the idea of having "papers". They said it was too much like Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia. They said if you were born here, that's good enough. They said, "I don't want government to tell me who I am".

Then they found out what a wonderful tool it can be for voter suppression if "used" the "right" way.
You caught us. We want to suppress vote fraud.
Suppressing those illegal voters is what we live for.

Where is the illegal voters you are stopping?

Vertually none have been found in any study done including the ones done by Bsuh and team who REALLY wanted to find them.

The right just keeps lying and lying about the facts on this one.

They want to keep legal American voters from voting.

That means they dont believe in democracy

Where is the illegal voters you are stopping?

Vertually none have been found in any study done including the ones done by Bsuh and team who REALLY wanted to find them.

The right just keeps lying and lying about the facts on this one.

They want to keep legal American voters from voting.

That means they dont believe in democracy

How is presenting a photo ID stopping legal voters from voting?

Pay attention . . republic.

I don't want to encourage anybody, but I thought this was pretty funny.

ZOkw1.jpg

Why are the republicans so insistant on spending money to solve a problem that doesnt exsist?

Because they are so dishonest they will do anything to keep demoractic voters from voting.

This is about as anti Democracy as you can get.

so you claim no American is legal unless they have their "PAPERS" in order?

YES, that's exactly what some of us were saying.

About 10 years ago my roommate was out walking around our neighborhood and someone called the police thinking he was a vagrant (mid 20's white guy, scruffy looking, not real well dressed) hanging around by the elementary school. When the cops showed up he didn't have any ID on him. They dragged his ass down to the police station.

His wife was on a jobsite and not available to come and straighten things out, so he called me to ask if I could leave work, go to our apartment, get his ID and bring it to him. I told him "NO." He and I had been over the fact that EVERY TIME he leaves the apartment he should have his ID with him. I left him to rot at the police station for 6 hours before his wife got out of work, returned home and brought his ID down to him.

"No ticket, no shirt." That's the rule at the dry cleaner. "No photo ID, no Rights." That should be the law throughout the United States.

Why are the republicans so insistant on spending money to solve a problem that doesnt exsist?

Because they are so dishonest they will do anything to keep demoractic voters from voting.

You're right, Democrats should be the only ones who can spend money to solve problems that don't exist.

We do want to stop illegals from voting for the Democrat party.

How does showing a photo ID prevent dems from voting?

Republic, republic, republic.

so you deny the very definitions of words and deny the complete body of fact finding on the subject?

this is a perfect example of why republicans should never be elected as long as they act in such a facts adverse and dishonest way

Forum List

Back