"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

interestingly, I haven't seen that anywhere.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

Only kissing and hugging. Nothing more.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

AND the prominent Democrat. Mother said she was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

You're disgusting. If we had a daughter and some
30 year old guy was hitting on her at 14, my husband would have beat his face in and made sure he couldn't use his hands ever again. And I'd have helped.

Vile creature.

I don't believe the "14 year old" story. And I don't believe Beverly. It's as simple as that. I believe the other women who said there was no sexual misconduct. Not three women that have serious flaws in their fairy tales who come forward a few weeks before an election.

And every time Gloria steps out with someone, you bloody well know its a political hit job.

Of course you don't, because you're an ignorant lying hack who thinks everyone else is a lying hack.

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.
more maturity? theyre not even bright enough to realize that a 30something resorting to teenagers is necessarily a creep.

that aint too mature, or intelligent either

30 year old guy was hitting on her at 14, my husband would have beat his face in and made sure he couldn't use his hands ever again. And I'd have helped.

Vile creature.

I don't believe the "14 year old" story. And I don't believe Beverly. It's as simple as that. I believe the other women who said there was no sexual misconduct. Not three women that have serious flaws in their fairy tales who come forward a few weeks before an election.

And every time Gloria steps out with someone, you bloody well know its a political hit job.

Of course you don't, because you're an ignorant lying hack who thinks everyone else is a lying hack.

No. Just a believer in "innocent until proven guilty". Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.
more maturity? theyre not even bright enough to realize that a 30something resorting to teenagers is necessarily a creep.

In the late 70's an older teenager was considered a young lady. And many of those young ladies were getting married right after high school.

Vile creature.

No. Just a believer in "innocent until proven guilty". Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Sure ya do. Lol

This isn't a criminal action. The statute of limitations ran but the women came forward because he's a predator and doesn't belong in the senate.

In the late 70's an older teenager was considered a young lady. And many of those young ladies were getting married right after high school.

That is insane lying BD.

So tell us ms in ice t until proven guilty why aren't you concerned that the guy you voted for admitted to sexually assaulting women and ogling 15'year old girls while they changes clothes. Because he could.

Don't worry we all know the answe.

Yeah, that's something

Vile creature.

Yeah, you're an "innocent until proven guilty" type of girl, when it comes to the far right. Anyone to the left of the far right, not so much. That's your M.O..

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?
He needs to get himself a Melania

What I want to know is if "Mr. Purity" or any or all of his cohort "Mr. Purities" were virgins when they went into their wives after their marriage ceremonies. Why do I think that they weren't, but wanted to invade their "pure" wives anyway, when they themselves brought nothing of "purity" to their marriage beds? The so-called "leaders" of the world's religions need to speak up on this issue, that many of the prospective grooms do not follow the values of their religions.

To a 30something man.... its a child. You sound gross.

Vile creature.

Sure ya do. Lol

This isn't a criminal action. The statute of limitations ran but the women came forward because he's a predator and doesn't belong in the senate.

There's no evidence. There is no proof of jack shit and their stories are very shaky.

Now if we want to have a moral litmus test for who can and cannot serve in the Senate you better strip Ted "I'm a better swimmer than the date I left to drown in the car" Kennedy of his status as "Lion of the Senate".

And you best be careful what you wish for. Because with the mid terms looming you might find a fair number of candidates who could be bumped out of their races by 40 year old accusations. Both D and R.

17 and 18 did get married then, to 17 and 18 not 32, 34, 36, or 38. And 32 should not have trying to date 32 divided by 2.

Vile creature.

Sure ya do. Lol

There's no evidence. There is no proof of jack shit and their stories are very shaky.

Now if we want to have a moral litmus test for who can and cannot serve in the Senate you better strip Ted "I'm a better swimmer than the date I left to drown in the car" Kennedy of his status as "Lion of the Senate".

And you best be careful what you wish for. Because with the mid terms looming you might find a fair number of candidates who could be bumped out of their races by 40 year old accusations. Both D and R.
There is nothing shaky in their stories, you just don't want to believe Mall-rat Roy would do such a thing. Just by his own admissions it's obvious that he would.

17 and 18 did get married then, to 17 and 18 not 32, 34, 36, or 38. And 32 should not have trying to date 32 divided by 2.
Even when I agree with you you sound like a moron

Yeah, that's something

Vile creature.

Yeah, you're an "innocent until proven guilty" type of girl, when it comes to the far right. Anyone to the left of the far right, not so much. That's your M.O..

Bullshit. I was even skeptical of Weinstein's accusers despite their stature until the tape of the woman that was wired by the NYPD was released. I'm still dubious about many of the pile ons I'm seeing out there.

As we all should be. Two sides to every story. Not saying that any accusation should be dismissed. Just thoroughly investigated. And if false as in "A rape on Campus" the false accuser should be charged and jailed as they do in Britain.

One thing to really keep in mind. If this goes down the way the establishment wants it to go down and Moore is not allowed to be seated in the Senate based on 40 year old accusations that didn't come out until a few weeks out of an election and published in a media outlet that had just endorsed Moore's opponent, just think of the hell that can rain down on candidates from here on out.

Both D and R candidates will truly be at risk if only an unproven accusation can deny you a public office.

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

My father met my mother when she was 15.

So said roy moore about his future wife. He said that while he was attending a high school dance recital. But he wasnt referring to a teacher or parent. He was referring to a teen girl that wasnt even old enough to DRIVE. He was 30 at the time. THIRTY
Dude is a PERVERT.
You guys that defend him are just as bad as he is.
Crazy thing is, if he was a muslim or a democrat, you would be throwing bricks through his window..
Pathetic.
Pervert is too kind

Forum List

Back