AL
There HAD to be a system.

Attachments

• $!cid_006e01cbitch lessons.jpg
    $!cid_006e01cbitch lessons.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Everybody can do the bitch thing, in some form or another. All it takes is the right buttons being pushed. Even men get good at it.. Specially when they have a sniffle.

Shattered said:
Everybody can do the bitch thing, in some form or another. All it takes is the right buttons being pushed.
That's my problem, I don't like pushing peoples buttons. I want everybody happy and nobody will be happy if I'm being a bitch. I guess I need to surpress that little part in me that gives a shit, lol!

UsaPride said:
That's my problem, I don't like pushing peoples buttons. I want everybody happy and nobody will be happy if I'm being a bitch. I guess I need to surpress that little part in me that gives a shit, lol!

Sorry ladies but BITCH is exclusivley a female thing----us guys do bastard Q

dilloduck said:
Sorry, Ducky, but guys do the bitch thing too! I've seen it with my own eyes. :tng:

dilloduck said:

I'm sorry, but "I can't reach my kleenex, get it for me" most definitely falls under the "whiney bitch" category. :)

...especially when said box is sitting on the damned coffee table, and they can damn well manage to push the buttons on the remote.

Shattered said:
I'm sorry, but "I can't reach my kleenex, get it for me" most definitely falls under the "whiney bitch" category. :)

...especially when said box is sitting on the damned coffee table, and they can damn well manage to push the buttons on the remote.
Hubby sick, Shattered? LOL!

UsaPride said:
Hubby sick, Shattered? LOL!

No. This was almost 10 years ago, but it was so utterly *ridiculous* it stayed with me forever. :D

dilloduck said:
you're supposed to be training the dude ! :dance:

Oh, he's trained now.. This was right after we got married. (Yeah, I still showed up) :D

Forum List

Back