I knew it, I knew it....Trump is now claiming the Oscar mess as his....sigh!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
pm ET
Trump: Oscar Mix-Up Happened Because The Focus Was On Attacking Me
But perhaps sometimes it’s not all about Trump.

Mr. Trump, must everything always, always always always be about YOU??????

Get over yourself. The attacks against you last night was barely noticiable, people actually came to support the arts....please sir, you gotta get out the mirror and pay attention to the idiots that voted you in.....its time to get a fuckin life, dude.

The focus was giving it to a "black gay film" even though they didn't deserve it. It's fun watching the left falling apart under their own failed ideology.

pm ET

Get over yourself. The attacks against you last night was barely noticiable, people actually came to support the arts....please sir, you gotta get out the mirror and pay attention to the idiots that voted you in.....its time to get a fuckin life, dude.

LMAO. But it WAS all about Trump. Those Hollywood morons went out of their way to attack him and put their stupid politics on stage all night.

You know, when I was watching the news today, the only real Trump call out came from Jimmy Kimmel who kept trying to get him to tweet back during the ceremony, but other than that, there didn't appear to be much in the way of Trump bashing.

The main story to come out of the Oscars is the horrible mix up.

Liberals cant get an envelope right....how the hell could they run California as a nation?

• Banned
I'm surprised the orange idiot hasn't tweeted about it yet. Maybe he's growing up!
rump told Breitbart News. “It was a little sad. It took away from the glamour of the Oscars. It didn’t feel like a very glamorous evening. I’ve been to the Oscars. There was something very special missing, and then to end that way was sad.”The only reason he didn't tweet, the white hicks that eat that shit up was all asleep.

After all the squawking last year by the African American community about no Oscars for their people.

The liberal whites decided to throw them a bone and give the award to a movie about a black faggot.

But I seriously doubt you will see very many black people lining up to pay money to watch a movie about a couple of negro fudge packers. ...... :lol: ... :lol:

It was the perfect trifecta: black, gay, and persecuted.

If the Hollyweird radical lefties wouldn't to have given the Oscar to this film, there would be riots and looting in the streets.

You know, when I was watching the news today, the only real Trump call out came from Jimmy Kimmel who kept trying to get him to tweet back during the ceremony, but other than that, there didn't appear to be much in the way of Trump bashing.

The main story to come out of the Oscars is the horrible mix up.
Why was it horrible? It was probably the best part of the show. I don't know really, I didn't watch it and the mix up is the only part of it that I have seen.

pm ET

Yeah! Make something of yourself like tigerred did.

pm ET

LMAO. But it WAS all about Trump. Those Hollywood morons went out of their way to attack him and put their stupid politics on stage all night.
Jimmy was really the only person making light hearted jokes about the clown, other than that nothing was said about the moron....clearly you once again are misinformed and stupid

pm ET

Yeah! Make something of yourself like tigerred did.
The Tiger isn't running a fuckin country you shit for brains idiot, he is!!!

Forum List

Back