i knew it, he actually is real!

There's also new evidence of the chupacabra...a copy used his car cam to video the animal running down a road.

I don't have that, but here are some other pics...

chupacabras - Live Search Images

BTW, many of the Indians I know believe in Bigfoot.

A photograph on that group's Web site shows what appears to be the body of a large, hairy creature with an ape-like face, stuffed into a large freezer.
Yikes! It sounds like Allie's boyfriend.

When I need somethin' to help me unwind
I find a six foot baby with a one track mind
Smart guys are nowhere, they make demands
Give me a moron with talented hands
I go bar-hopping and they say last call
I start shopping for a Neanderthal

The bigger they come the harder I fall
In love 'til we're done then they're out in the hall

{Refrain}
I like 'em big and stupid
I like 'em big and real dumb
I like 'em big and stupid

What kind of guy does a lot for me
A Superman with a lobotomy
My fathers outa Harvard
My brothers outa Yale
But the guy I took home last night
Just got outa jail

The way he grabbed and threw me, ooh it really got me hot
But the way he growled and bit me, I hope he had his shots

The bigger they are the harder they'll work
I got a soft spot for a good lookin' jerk

{Refrain}

I met a guy, who drives a truck
He can't tell time but he sure can drive
I asked his name and he had to think
Could I have found the missing link
He's so stupid you know what he said
Well I forgot what he said, 'cause it was so stupid

The bigger they come the harder I fall
In love 'til we're done then they're out in the hall

Not a clue about bigfoot, but if they exist, I hope to god we never find them.

If you really love nature, stay at home so nature remains free and forever wild.

If you want to become one with nature, then next time you go camping?

Go naked.

Not a clue about bigfoot, but if they exist, I hope to god we never find them.

If you really love nature, stay at home so nature remains free and forever wild.

If you want to become one with nature, then next time you go camping?

Go naked.

So true, so true.

But in today's world Bigfoot and his kin will get a reality show on one of the BIG 3 Networks, unless he has teens, then they'll be on MTV.

He'll make a rap video, with Justin Timberlake producing, and a movie deal from Harvey Weinstein. He'll hang out at all the 'cool' clubs, make out with Courtney Love, get his pic put in the Enquire, and wish he could just go back to his home in the woods.

still some hope

Biscardi said the DNA samples may not have been taken correctly and may have been contaminated, and that he would proceed with an autopsy of the alleged Bigfoot remains, currently in a freezer at an undisclosed location.

why anyone would be dumb enough to try and fake bigfoot dna is beyond me.

So true, so true.

But in today's world Bigfoot and his kin will get a reality show on one of the BIG 3 Networks, unless he has teens, then they'll be on MTV.

He'll make a rap video, with Justin Timberlake producing, and a movie deal from Harvey Weinstein. He'll hang out at all the 'cool' clubs, make out with Courtney Love, get his pic put in the Enquire, and wish he could just go back to his home in the woods.

Ewwww ...

After making a rap video with JT one would hope Bigfoot could do better than that ...

Its a couple of rednecks trying to get some media buzz, to drum up some business.

$$$$$$$$$

Whitton and Rick Dyer, a former corrections officer, announced the discovery in early July on YouTube videos and their Web site. Although they did not consider themselves devoted Bigfoot trackers before then, they have since started offering weekend search expeditions in Georgia for $499. The specimen they bagged, the men say, was one of several apelike creatures they spotted cavorting in the woods.

Ewwww ...

After making a rap video with JT one would hope Bigfoot could do better than that ...

Hey, you haven't seen "Dick in a Box?"

It's a CLASSIC!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Dick In A Box[/ame]

Its a couple of rednecks trying to get some media buzz, to drum up some business.

$$$$$$$$$

Yep.

NBC News:

Turns out, Bigfoot was just a rubber gorilla suit

As the 'evidence' thawed, the claim began to unravel as a giant hoax

ATLANTA - Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice — handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it — was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit

Researcher: Bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit - Science - MSNBC.com

Well, they got their moment of fame and cash to boot. What was funny was how the MSM made a big deal out of it. Tabloid news is alive and well in the U.S..:lol:

The body they discovered turned out to be a RUBBER SUIT.

If there are Yeti, I hope they never get found.

Forum List

Back