I keep telling you people there is no difference between......

A Democrat and a Republican. We need to run every one of these charlatans out of this country. Back in 93 some Republicans were for a healthcare mandate. They are all liars.

History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010
Republican Origins of Democratic Health Care Provision

And what so fucking outrageous is obama said that he was not for a mandate on Healthcare.

In 2008, then presidential candidate Barack Obama was opposed to the individual mandate. He stated the following in a Feb. 28, 2008 interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show about his divergent views with Hillary Clinton:

"Both of us want to provide health care to all Americans. There’s a slight difference, and her plan is a good one. But, she mandates that everybody buy health care. She’d have the government force every individual to buy insurance and I don’t have such a mandate because I don’t think the problem is that people don’t want health insurance, it’s that they can’t afford it.
History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010 - Health Care Reform - ProCon.org

If you care about your country and your freedom it's time to take a stand against all the fucking hacks in DC regardless of party.

How?

How what?

A Democrat and a Republican. We need to run every one of these charlatans out of this country. Back in 93 some Republicans were for a healthcare mandate. They are all liars.

And what so fucking outrageous is obama said that he was not for a mandate on Healthcare.

In 2008, then presidential candidate Barack Obama was opposed to the individual mandate. He stated the following in a Feb. 28, 2008 interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show about his divergent views with Hillary Clinton:

"Both of us want to provide health care to all Americans. There’s a slight difference, and her plan is a good one. But, she mandates that everybody buy health care. She’d have the government force every individual to buy insurance and I don’t have such a mandate because I don’t think the problem is that people don’t want health insurance, it’s that they can’t afford it.
History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010 - Health Care Reform - ProCon.org

If you care about your country and your freedom it's time to take a stand against all the fucking hacks in DC regardless of party.

Because healthcare for Americans is bad. So is auto insurance and home insurance.

What the fuck is wrong with you? When people with no health care gets sick, who pays for it fool. Look in a fucking mirror.

Car insurance is not a mandate if you don't own a car, homeowners insurance is not a mandate at all. So what the fuck is wrong with you moron?

When people with no health care gets sick, who pays for it fool. Look in a fucking mirror.

I have been without insurance who paid for my second wife's healthcare when she had the miscarriage and had to spend a week in the hospital? I did .

There is a difference between Democrats and Republicans. Democrats are outright liars. Republicans tend to tell half-truths.

There is a difference between Democrats and Republicans. Democrats are outright liars. Republicans tend to tell half-truths.

There is only one politician that I know who has not wavered on what he stands for. That would be Ron Paul can you name another would who don e the same thing?

The top elite Politicians all work for the same Bosses. The Parties are just a scam. These very powerful Global Organizations really do run the show. I urge everyone to check out 'The Obama Deception.' Things are definitely not what they seem.

The Statement "their is no difference between the 2" is right more often than Not, but not always. The end Results however, seem to always be the same thing. Government by and for Special Interests, and Getting Re-elected instead of for the People.

We need to find a way to remove the 2 biggest factors that cause our leaders to look out for interests other than our nations good.

First Special Interests

Second, and maybe most important. Getting re-elected. How do we remove the Influence of the Next election out of our government? By that I mean how do we limit the time our Leaders spend worrying about the Next Election? Limit them to 1 Term? How many times have we seen our Congress and President Punt a problem because they are worried about getting Re-elected and don't want to piss anyone off actually dealing with the issue? Maybe if they all knew they were only getting 1 Term anyways, they would have the balls to do what is needed, when what is needed may piss off some Voters.
Get money out! That's it.

And this is what OWS is up in arms about.

The Statement "their is no difference between the 2" is right more often than Not, but not always. The end Results however, seem to always be the same thing. Government by and for Special Interests, and Getting Re-elected instead of for the People.

We need to find a way to remove the 2 biggest factors that cause our leaders to look out for interests other than our nations good.

First Special Interests

Second, and maybe most important. Getting re-elected. How do we remove the Influence of the Next election out of our government? By that I mean how do we limit the time our Leaders spend worrying about the Next Election? Limit them to 1 Term? How many times have we seen our Congress and President Punt a problem because they are worried about getting Re-elected and don't want to piss anyone off actually dealing with the issue? Maybe if they all knew they were only getting 1 Term anyways, they would have the balls to do what is needed, when what is needed may piss off some Voters.
Get money out! That's it.

And this is what OWS is up in arms about.

If you think this is what OWS is all about you will be the first one to know, because the protesters haven't gotten a clue, and I suspect neither do you.

If OWS had a clue,they would be protesting & occupying Washington. That's where all the problems are. This current President is a mere GE employee. He's actually an employee of numerous other large Corporations as well. GE CEO Jeffey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Come on people,they're not even hiding it anymore. It's right there in your face for God's sake. How can so many be duped? It's so perplexing.

If OWS had a clue,they would be protesting & occupying Washington. That's where all the problems are. This current President is a mere GE employee. He's actually an employee of numerous other large Corporations as well. GE CEO Jeffey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Come on people,they're not even hiding it anymore. It's right there in your face for God's sake. How can so many be duped? It's so perplexing.
If they actually had a clue they would be parked in front of the white house and capital

Forum List

Back