I keep telling you people there is no difference between......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigrebnc1775, Nov 24, 2011.

1. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    A Democrat and a Republican. We need to run every one of these charlatans out of this country. Back in 93 some Republicans were for a healthcare mandate. They are all liars.

And what so fucking outrageous is obama said that he was not for a mandate on Healthcare.

History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010 - Health Care Reform - ProCon.org

If you care about your country and your freedom it's time to take a stand against all the fucking hacks in DC regardless of party.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ladyliberal

ladyliberal Progressive Princess

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +291
    Obama's opposition to the mandate was one of the few things policy-wise which distinguished him from Clinton in the primary battle. Obama was more focused on containing costs than on expanding coverage, so his distaste for a mandate flowed from his overall approach to healthcare. However, I do not believe he ever ruled out a mandate, and in your quote he called Clinton's mandate-based plan "a good one". Obama eventually accepted a mandate because he knew he needed insurers/providers on his side and they of course liked mandates and disliked cost containment. If the power of insurers/providers could have been contained, it's quite likely that Obama would have passed a mandate-less version of the healthcare bill.

3. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    They're all on the same team in the end. They only pretend to hate each other so they can whip the people up into a frenzy. Behind closed doors they're all good friends and are on the same team. It's all just Show-Biz. Everyone should check out 'The Obama Deception.' It's a fascinating but disturbing movie. They all work for the same Bosses.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    So he lied and supported the mandate?

5. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    our political system has one party with two sides one is bad for America and the other argues they different from the other.:eusa_whistle:

6. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    Oh i've always said that too. All of Obama's policies are just continuations of Bush's policies. Obama has ruled just like a Neocon so far. There hasn't been any change. But some people just can't accept that so they go on living their 'Hope & Change' fairy tail. Obama is nothing more than a GE employee at this point. He's also an employee of numerous other large Corporations. He works for the same Bosses Bush did.

Check out 'The Obama Deception.' You can watch it on Youtube. I know many will just dismiss it as "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but i think it's worth checking out. These large Global Organizations really do seem to be the running the show. Anyway,check it out and thanks for your post.

7. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    He's a politician, right?

8. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Yes he is but shouldn't those who oppose obamacare now but supported the same shit back in the 90's be shown for the hypocrites they are?

9. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    I have seen the obama deception.

10. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I assume automatically that anyone with a (D) or (R) after their name is a hypocritical liar about most things. It's exceedingly rare that it is not the case.