I keep telling you people there is no difference between......

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
A Democrat and a Republican. We need to run every one of these charlatans out of this country. Back in 93 some Republicans were for a healthcare mandate. They are all liars.

History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010
Republican Origins of Democratic Health Care Provision

And what so fucking outrageous is obama said that he was not for a mandate on Healthcare.

In 2008, then presidential candidate Barack Obama was opposed to the individual mandate. He stated the following in a Feb. 28, 2008 interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show about his divergent views with Hillary Clinton:

"Both of us want to provide health care to all Americans. There’s a slight difference, and her plan is a good one. But, she mandates that everybody buy health care. She’d have the government force every individual to buy insurance and I don’t have such a mandate because I don’t think the problem is that people don’t want health insurance, it’s that they can’t afford it.
History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010 - Health Care Reform - ProCon.org

If you care about your country and your freedom it's time to take a stand against all the fucking hacks in DC regardless of party.

Obama's opposition to the mandate was one of the few things policy-wise which distinguished him from Clinton in the primary battle. Obama was more focused on containing costs than on expanding coverage, so his distaste for a mandate flowed from his overall approach to healthcare. However, I do not believe he ever ruled out a mandate, and in your quote he called Clinton's mandate-based plan "a good one". Obama eventually accepted a mandate because he knew he needed insurers/providers on his side and they of course liked mandates and disliked cost containment. If the power of insurers/providers could have been contained, it's quite likely that Obama would have passed a mandate-less version of the healthcare bill.

They're all on the same team in the end. They only pretend to hate each other so they can whip the people up into a frenzy. Behind closed doors they're all good friends and are on the same team. It's all just Show-Biz. Everyone should check out 'The Obama Deception.' It's a fascinating but disturbing movie. They all work for the same Bosses.

Obama's opposition to the mandate was one of the few things policy-wise which distinguished him from Clinton in the primary battle. Obama was more focused on containing costs than on expanding coverage, so his distaste for a mandate flowed from his overall approach to healthcare. However, I do not believe he ever ruled out a mandate, and in your quote he called Clinton's mandate-based plan "a good one". Obama eventually accepted a mandate because he knew he needed insurers/providers on his side and they of course liked mandates and disliked cost containment. If the power of insurers/providers could have been contained, it's quite likely that Obama would have passed a mandate-less version of the healthcare bill.

So he lied and supported the mandate?

They're all on the same team in the end. They only pretend to hate each other so they can whip the people up into a frenzy. Behind closed doors they're all good friends and are on the same team. It's all just Show-Biz. Everyone should check out 'The Obama Deception.' It's a fascinating but disturbing movie. They all work for the same Bosses.

our political system has one party with two sides one is bad for America and the other argues they different from the other.:eusa_whistle:

our political system has one party with two sides one is bad for America and the other argues they different from the other.:eusa_whistle:

Oh i've always said that too. All of Obama's policies are just continuations of Bush's policies. Obama has ruled just like a Neocon so far. There hasn't been any change. But some people just can't accept that so they go on living their 'Hope & Change' fairy tail. Obama is nothing more than a GE employee at this point. He's also an employee of numerous other large Corporations. He works for the same Bosses Bush did.

Check out 'The Obama Deception.' You can watch it on Youtube. I know many will just dismiss it as "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but i think it's worth checking out. These large Global Organizations really do seem to be the running the show. Anyway,check it out and thanks for your post.

Oh i've always said that too. All of Obama's policies are just continuations of Bush's policies. Obama has ruled just like a Neocon so far. There hasn't been any change. But some people just can't accept that so they go on living their 'Hope & Change' fairy tail. Obama is nothing more than a GE employee at this point. He's also an employee of numerous other large Corporations. He works for the same Bosses Bush did.

Check out 'The Obama Deception.' You can watch it on Youtube. I know many will just dismiss it as "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but i think it's worth checking out. These large Global Organizations really do seem to be the running the show. Anyway,check it out and thanks for your post.
I have seen the obama deception.

He's a politician, right?

Yes he is but shouldn't those who oppose obamacare now but supported the same shit back in the 90's be shown for the hypocrites they are?

I assume automatically that anyone with a (D) or (R) after their name is a hypocritical liar about most things. It's exceedingly rare that it is not the case.

Politicans lie thats a known fact, but I try and refrain from calling them a liar until they have been caught in a lie.

Yes he is but shouldn't those who oppose obamacare now but supported the same shit back in the 90's be shown for the hypocrites they are?

I assume automatically that anyone with a (D) or (R) after their name is a hypocritical liar about most things. It's exceedingly rare that it is not the case.

Politicans lie thats a known fact, but I try and refrain from calling them a liar until they have been caught in a lie.

Do you not refer to a burglar as a burglar until they are caught?

Do you not refer to a burglar as a burglar until they are caught?

No I don't. After all they are innocent until proven guilty

A Democrat and a Republican. We need to run every one of these charlatans out of this country. Back in 93 some Republicans were for a healthcare mandate. They are all liars.

And what so fucking outrageous is obama said that he was not for a mandate on Healthcare.

In 2008, then presidential candidate Barack Obama was opposed to the individual mandate. He stated the following in a Feb. 28, 2008 interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show about his divergent views with Hillary Clinton:

"Both of us want to provide health care to all Americans. There’s a slight difference, and her plan is a good one. But, she mandates that everybody buy health care. She’d have the government force every individual to buy insurance and I don’t have such a mandate because I don’t think the problem is that people don’t want health insurance, it’s that they can’t afford it.
History of the Individual Health Insurance Mandate, 1989-2010 - Health Care Reform - ProCon.org

If you care about your country and your freedom it's time to take a stand against all the fucking hacks in DC regardless of party.

Because healthcare for Americans is bad. So is auto insurance and home insurance.

What the fuck is wrong with you? When people with no health care gets sick, who pays for it fool. Look in a fucking mirror.

The Statement "their is no difference between the 2" is right more often than Not, but not always. The end Results however, seem to always be the same thing. Government by and for Special Interests, and Getting Re-elected instead of for the People.

We need to find a way to remove the 2 biggest factors that cause our leaders to look out for interests other than our nations good.

First Special Interests

Second, and maybe most important. Getting re-elected. How do we remove the Influence of the Next election out of our government? By that I mean how do we limit the time our Leaders spend worrying about the Next Election? Limit them to 1 Term? How many times have we seen our Congress and President Punt a problem because they are worried about getting Re-elected and don't want to piss anyone off actually dealing with the issue? Maybe if they all knew they were only getting 1 Term anyways, they would have the balls to do what is needed, when what is needed may piss off some Voters.

How?

The Statement "their is no difference between the 2" is right more often than Not, but not always. The end Results however, seem to always be the same thing. Government by and for Special Interests, and Getting Re-elected instead of for the People.

We need to find a way to remove the 2 biggest factors that cause our leaders to look out for interests other than our nations good.

First Special Interests

Second, and maybe most important. Getting re-elected. How do we remove the Influence of the Next election out of our government? By that I mean how do we limit the time our Leaders spend worrying about the Next Election? Limit them to 1 Term? How many times have we seen our Congress and President Punt a problem because they are worried about getting Re-elected and don't want to piss anyone off actually dealing with the issue? Maybe if they all knew they were only getting 1 Term anyways, they would have the balls to do what is needed, when what is needed may piss off some Voters.

The parties in general are the same, is that better? The higher up people are elitist

Forum List

Back