I keep asking.

Hi Retired:

The very first thing to realize is that everyone pushing Official Cover Story LIES is JUST AS GUILTY as Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld for the murder of innocent Americans 'and' the ongoing Cover-up Operation! If you are unsure about what really happened on 9/11, then you are wise to keep your mouth SHUT rather than assist inside-job murderers in their cover-up operation. Everyone here has been warned repeatedly ...

If the plane did not crash in Pennsylvania and the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where did the planes, crew and passengers go?

Not IF!!!!

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is the location where Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the ground! Nobody needs a genius I.Q. to realize that we are looking at an EMPTY HOLE!!! Nobody needs to tell you that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland (story) for you to realize that all of the Official Pictures show the same EMPTY HOLE:

crater-stahl.jpg

You are missing 60 TONS of Titanium Frame, 12 TONS of Rolls-Royce Engines, more than 200 seats, massive wing sections, indestructible landing gear, and a massive tail section that stands more than four stories above the tarmac.

Boeing757-200.jpg

Here is a picture of the little hole (on right) and the amount of Jetliner you are missing! I have shown you the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph of the same goddamned EMPTY HOLE (April 20, 1994), but you choose to remain willfully ignorant in support of Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES anyway.

Flight 77 was 'canceled' (like AA11), which you can verify by simply going through the evidence. Click on my Pentagon Timeline (here) and then select the very first (#1) event at 8:10 and follow the link.

9/11 American Airline Departure Diagram

The data says that AA77 was canceled! Period! The corrupt FBI murdered key figures who could blow the cover on this 9/11 Inside Job. Then they assigned the victims seats on 'canceled' flights (AA11 and AA77) and two flights that landed in Cleveland, Ohio (Flight 93 and Flight 175). The FBI changed the manifests and has been running the DoD-oriented Cover-up Operation since the 9/11 attacks. The FBI provided the Flight Data Recorder evidence (AA77 Flight Study) to Jim Ritter and the NTSB for 'their' 9/11 Cover Story that does NOT even match the FAA Timeline (9:32 AM crash time = my 9:31 Topic).

If you are ever going to gather any understanding of 'the' 911Truth (my blog), then you must stop being a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

three_dupes.jpg

... and a sucker for Official Cover Story LIES ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
If the plane did not crash in Pennsylvania and the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where did the planes, crew and passengers go?

Firstly, this must be a controlling fact. The FAA interviews of flight controllers was destroyed with only the interviewer knowing what flight traffic controllers said. In the case of 3,000 murders, this is not reasonably allowable.

Friends of Liberty - FAA Managers Destroyed 9/11 Tape

There were tests conducted for strategy dealing with hijacked planes. One scenario had a jetliner dropping below ridges straddling and off radar into a long valley while another plane with no flight plan followed. It rose up over the ridge line to appear on radar and replace tracking of the first plane. The first plane continues in the valley off radar. A small plane with a flight plan drops into the valley behind the first airliner. The first airliner rises out of the valley into radar tracking and follows the small planes record flight path. The small plane lands in the valley.

There are a number of variations. All that has to happen is a runway big enough for a dummy airliner to take off allows it to do so with a bogus identity on its flight plan while another small plane trades flight plans with the real airliner.

it works. AT controllers cannot tell what kind of plane a blip is, only it's location. Ridges do cut off tracking momentarily. Accordingly, it is possible that none of the planes that went down were the ones that took off from airports.

This is a main reason I don't argue planes, one way or the other. Way too much uncertainty, and it is completely useless info in this situation. After the tapes were destroyed, and the FAA supervisor not locked up and injected with sodium pentathol then interrogated, all official discretion in dealing with mass murder was abandoned.

Just look at the NORAD wargames and how long it took to get the truth of that. F,nnn BS mess.

The flights had REAL people on them. REAL people that no longer exist. The flights were not faked unless you are going to claim all those passengers and crew were kidnapped at the airport and whisked away to be murdered else where. All with no one the wiser.

I'm not saying the flights were not real or did not have real people on them. I'm saying other flight plans were used to substitute the hijacked planes and give them a legitimate appearing ping to AT controllers. Since the interview tapes were destroyed, depriving us all of a due process investigation, there is no way to know.

I'm not saying the flights were not real or did not have real people on them. I'm saying other flight plans were used to substitute the hijacked planes and give them a legitimate appearing ping to AT controllers. Since the interview tapes were destroyed, depriving us all of a due process investigation, there is no way to know.

you are talking about the tapes that never should have been made because the union would not allow them? but the union cooperated anyway knowing the seriousness of the situation with the promise they would never be used for any other purpose? you mean those tapes...err sorry.... tape..... (no plural there). the tape that only gave each controllers recollection of what happened and wouldnt be used for any other purpose other than refreshing their memory later if needed? THAT TAPE?

there are still plenty of tapes that show what actually happened instead of a controllers recollection of what happened. but if you want what the controllers recollection was then you could do something really really REALLY absurd........ such as ASK THEM!!! :cuckoo:

Hi Retired:
Nobody needs a genius I.Q. to realize that we are looking at an EMPTY HOLE!!!
you mean the empty hole in your picture with all the airplane parts inside it? that empty hole?

Nobody needs to tell you that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland (story) for you to realize that all of the Official Pictures show the same EMPTY HOLE:
show the radar track going to cleveland please. show some proof it landed in cleveland. while you are at it explain how 95% of the airplane was recovered from the area of your "empty" hole.

You are missing 60 TONS of Titanium Frame
found.
more than 200 seats
found.
massive wing sections, indestructible landing gear
found and found

and a massive tail section that stands more than four stories above the tarmac.
also found

Here is a picture of the little hole (on right) and the amount of Jetliner you are missing!
the "amount of jetliner" also includes all the empty space inside the airframe. are you saying the empty space inside the plane remained intact?

I have shown you the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph of the same goddamned EMPTY HOLE
the empty hole with all the plane parts in it, right?

but you choose to remain willfully ignorant in support of Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES anyway.

Flight 77 was 'canceled' (like AA11), which you can verify by simply going through the evidence. Click on my Pentagon Timeline (here) and then select the very first (#1) event at 8:10 and follow the link.

9/11 American Airline Departure Diagram[/URL]

The data says that AA77 was canceled! Period! The corrupt FBI murdered key figures who could blow the cover on this 9/11 Inside Job. Then they assigned the victims seats on 'canceled' flights (AA11 and AA77) and two flights that landed in Cleveland, Ohio (Flight 93 and Flight 175). The FBI changed the manifests and has been running the DoD-oriented Cover-up Operation since the 9/11 attacks. The FBI provided the Flight Data Recorder evidence to Jim Ritter and the NTSB for 'their' 9/11 Cover Story that does NOT even match the FAA Timeline 9:32 AM crash time[/URL] = my 9:31 Topic).

If you are ever going to gather any understanding of 'the' 911Truth (my blog), then you must stop being a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

... and a sucker for Official Cover Story LIES ...

GL,

Terral

your timeline is FULL of errors and things proven to be wrong. you really want to stand by that timeline?

of course the flight was cancelled. are you saying it arrived?!!!

you do realize that airlines use virtual tail numbers, right? (guess not)

p.s. i deleted your silly pictures from your quote. no need to have all that crap in here twice. you can cry about it if you like....

its basically correct the evidence is tampered with and intentionally destroyed
so all evidence they supply independently now is tainted and suspect
See: Warmergate and apply the same standard. Honesty feels good.

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

you mean the empty hole in your picture with all the airplane parts inside it? that empty hole?

When you have 'no evidence' that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in the empty Shanksville field ... then LIE LIKE HELL!!!!

My Flight 93 Topic:

02766a20.jpg

Mr. Fizz is an Official Cover Story L.I.A.R.. Period.

shanksville-40.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]... See For Yourself ...[/ame]

All of the photographs show the same EMPTY HOLE. You find the same EMPTY HOLE in the E-Ring Wall at the Pentagon, because AA77 DID NOT crash there on 9/11 or any other day:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Where Is Mr. Fizz's Videos Of 100-Ton Jetliner Wreckage For These Two Flights????[/ame]

Mr. Fizz was sent here by a DoD Handler to tell Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES in the same way that Bush has been lying since day one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Mr. Fizz Is LYING Like Bush[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]Mr. Fizz (like Donald Rumsfeld) Is LYING 'And' Getting Away With It ... For Now ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I'll go through this one more time:
Sapce aliens blasted the hole in the pentagon, blew the hole in the ground in PA, and blew up the towers in NY. The plane, with the people on board were abducted by these same space aliens to breed a race of normal size super humans. These aliens abducted a human in the past, and bred a super evil race from them, but sadly they abducted a midget and the super evil race they produced is too small to be taken seriously. They are just midgets. These midgets were trained by Elvis, who was previously abducted but impotent and therefore could not be used to breed a super human race.The evil midgets cleaned up all traces of the space aliens on the ground, killing any witnesses, thereby producing bodies to add creedance to the official story.
All the people are in a lab on an alien planet having their dna extracted and modified to produce a super human super evil race to take over the world.
Case closed, anyone who believes anything else happened is just nutty.

basically correct the evidence is tampered with and intentionally destroyed so all evidence they supply independently now is tainted and suspect

EOTS, it is obvious your brain has been tampered with and much of your reasoning power has been intentionally destroyed. All you write is tainted and suspect. Move along.

Last edited:
Hi Zoom and Ollie:

Where are the people of Flight 93?

They died in terrals empty hole in PA.

Well you know that and I know that. Was waiting for answers from 'the others'. So, where are the people from Flight 93??

I can offer assistance! First we need a good picture of the empty hole:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This little empty hole supposedly contains:

1. 60-ton Titanium Frame.
2. 2 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines (pic and pic).
3. 2 Wing Sections.
4. Landing Gear.
5. 200+ Seats.
6. Cargo Debris.
7. Flight 93 Dead Bodies*.
8. Tail Section.

Now look into the grass-filled empty hole again and note the guy walking from our right to our left in the dark shirt and light-colored pair of paints. This list was obviously carried in his back pocket ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]... so the Official Cover Story must be true ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

In the case of Flight 93, the ground swallowed what didn't disintegrate. The ground also, due to the effects of strip mining, continues to "belch" up rocks and debris. In this case, small pieces of the plane. One of the engines did bounce and landed in a nearby small body of water which I observed. Once you understand the effects of strip mining on the soil (top and deeper down), viewing the excavation photo in part one, and having been to the site, you can begin to understand why the first photos of the smoking ground look so "odd" and out of step with other plane crashes. In my mind, there is absolutely no question that Flight 93 crashed where the official crash site is marked.

Devvy Kidd

Asking Questions at the Flight 93 Crash Site -- Part I

Some interesting interviews........

Now look into the grass-filled empty hole again and note the guy walking from our right to our left in the dark shirt and light-colored pair of paints.

you mean the empty hole with all the visible metal pieces in it?

basically correct the evidence is tampered with and intentionally destroyed so all evidence they supply independently now is tainted and suspect

eots, it is obvious your brain has been tampered with and much of your reasoning power has been intentionally destroyed. All you write is tainted and suspect. Move along.

are you disputing the fact the faa destroyed evidence..is this out of your ignorance or an attempt to deceive ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back