I keep asking.

Where was the plane headed, what unplanned flight plan was it on?

Was it not speculated that they were headed for the Congress or White House.

Thank God those brave passengers on that plane said "Lets roll."

There are far worse ways to die.

If the plane did not crash in Pennsylvania and the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where did the planes, crew and passengers go?

That's a very good question. And how did they manage to get all those police officers and fire department personnel and military personnel and rescue workers and civilian witnesses to lie about what they saw? Whoever pulled that off ought to be elected world king or something because he truly accomplished a miracle.

If the plane did not crash in Pennsylvania and the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where did the planes, crew and passengers go?

Firstly, this must be a controlling fact. The FAA interviews of flight controllers was destroyed with only the interviewer knowing what flight traffic controllers said. In the case of 3,000 murders, this is not reasonably allowable.

Friends of Liberty - FAA Managers Destroyed 9/11 Tape

There were tests conducted for strategy dealing with hijacked planes. One scenario had a jetliner dropping below ridges straddling and off radar into a long valley while another plane with no flight plan followed. It rose up over the ridge line to appear on radar and replace tracking of the first plane. The first plane continues in the valley off radar. A small plane with a flight plan drops into the valley behind the first airliner. The first airliner rises out of the valley into radar tracking and follows the small planes record flight path. The small plane lands in the valley.

There are a number of variations. All that has to happen is a runway big enough for a dummy airliner to take off allows it to do so with a bogus identity on its flight plan while another small plane trades flight plans with the real airliner.

it works. AT controllers cannot tell what kind of plane a blip is, only it's location. Ridges do cut off tracking momentarily. Accordingly, it is possible that none of the planes that went down were the ones that took off from airports.

This is a main reason I don't argue planes, one way or the other. Way too much uncertainty, and it is completely useless info in this situation. After the tapes were destroyed, and the FAA supervisor not locked up and injected with sodium pentathol then interrogated, all official discretion in dealing with mass murder was abandoned.

Just look at the NORAD wargames and how long it took to get the truth of that. F,nnn BS mess.

Firstly, this must be a controlling fact. The FAA interviews of flight controllers was destroyed with only the interviewer knowing what flight traffic controllers said. In the case of 3,000 murders, this is not reasonably allowable.

There were tests conducted for strategy dealing with hijacked planes. One scenario had a jetliner dropping below ridges straddling and off radar into a long valley while another plane with no flight plan followed. It rose up over the ridge line to appear on radar and replace tracking of the first plane. The first plane continues in the valley off radar. A small plane with a flight plan drops into the valley behind the first airliner. The first airliner rises out of the valley into radar tracking and follows the small planes record flight path. The small plane lands in the valley.

There are a number of variations. All that has to happen is a runway big enough for a dummy airliner to take off allows it to do so with a bogus identity on its flight plan while another small plane trades flight plans with the real airliner.

it works. AT controllers cannot tell what kind of plane a blip is, only it's location. Ridges do cut off tracking momentarily. Accordingly, it is possible that none of the planes that went down were the ones that took off from airports.

This is a main reason I don't argue planes, one way or the other. Way too much uncertainty, and it is completely useless info in this situation. After the tapes were destroyed, and the FAA supervisor not locked up and injected with sodium pentathol then interrogated, all official discretion in dealing with mass murder was abandoned.

Just look at the NORAD wargames and how long it took to get the truth of that. F,nnn BS mess.

thats a really long post to have absolutely no answer to the question you quoted.

thats a really long post to have absolutely no answer to the question you quoted.

its basically correct the evidence is tampered with and intentionally destroyed
so all evidence they supply independently now is tainted and suspect

See this is the thing about the Hotel Conspiracy, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

The flights had REAL people on them. REAL people that no longer exist. The flights were not faked unless you are going to claim all those passengers and crew were kidnapped at the airport and whisked away to be murdered else where. All with no one the wiser.

a most valid question...if the plane did not crash...then what became of the people...did the government kill them all..and how and where...that would be hard secret to keep...ya kill the plane people then you have to kill the people that killed them...it would just snowball....

so where are these people...did the government convince a bunch of people to go away for the "good fo the us" well they would see by now that that was just a bad excuse...and would touch base with their families...

i just dont see a valid answer to this question.....but would geniuely be interested in one....

well its like this once you realise this is a false flag operation and that without question this was allowed to happen by people within government for political gain and was in all probability directly involved in the collapse of the towers killing 3000 and leading then lead the country to war off of it.. to murder tens of thousands more ... so then when it come to exactly how they may have murdered or disposed of a few more it is not problem to have any number of possibilities

well its like this once you realise this is a false flag operation and that without question this was allowed to happen by people within government for political gain and was in all probability directly involved in the collapse of the towers killing 3000 and leading then lead the country to war off of it.. to murder tens of thousands more ... so then when it come to exactly how they may have murdered or disposed of a few more it is not problem to have any number of possibilities

To be clear, Eots supports one of two theories depending on the day of the week it is.

One, those planes never existed with NO attempt to explain what happened to the people we KNOW were on them

or

Two, the Government kidnapped all those passengers at the airport with no one noticing and had them murdered.

Point of order, at one time Eots also argued that it would only require a couple people to pull off his false flag operation.

then what the fuck are they....(i have to work today so make this quick) now i will go with the possibilty of the towers..hell i will go with the plane being shot down.....by the government ....i can be an anti government black copters circling the house...(okay they were pot copters with issues) but i want you to answer the question...

where are they....come on...where are they....for 9 years they have not contacted their loved ones....so they are dead..where did they go? who is keeping this all a secret? there is always a crack..that old saying...2 people know something its a secret...3 people know it...its an accident waiting to happen...

so where are these people

To be clear, Eots supports one of two theories depending on the day of the week it is.

One, those planes never existed with NO attempt to explain what happened to the people we KNOW were on them

or

Two, the Government kidnapped all those passengers at the airport with no one noticing and had them murdered.

Point of order, at one time Eots also argued that it would only require a couple people to pull off his false flag operation.

Not only that, but the government would have had to murder and burn beyond recognition passengers on the flight, remove passenger mementos, then take the 20 mile trip from Dulles Airport to the Pentagon within less than an hour during rush hour traffic in one of the most congested areas of the country, then plant the charred body parts and mementos in the wreckage of the Pentagon with nobody watching.

I'm gonna entertain a "guess", based upon the 9/11 truth premise that 9/11 was a planned op with participation by traitors employed by the government. Here's my imaginative scenario that I would explore as an investigator if I were tasked with investigating the 9/11 truth claims:

If I were a foreign agency provided with latitute to conduct a 9/11 type of op in the US, I'd probably implement two scenarios based on the type of attacks. One scenario for dealing with passengers on planes intended to strike the WTC towers and the Capitol Building, and one for passengers on the plane that will be reported to strike the recently hardened portion of the Pentagon, but which will actually be struck with some kind of remotely powered aircraft.

Scenario 1 (for WTC and Capitol Building) would have passengers board different planes than the ones I will use for the attacks to eliminate any possibility that they could damage the mission.

In that scenario, I'd park two planes at the end of each jetway. I'd board the passengers through the correct jetway but to the wrong plane. I'd also board my trained assets (to whom I would never explain the true nature of the mission) via the same jetway, but to the correct plane with the right flight number, the correct transponder signal, and all of the passenger baggage. Surveillance video would show all passengers AND my assets boarding the same flight at the same time.

I'd depart the correct planes from the airports at the correct times. I'd delay departure for the "wrong" planes (the ones with the passengers) until shortlly after the first impacts, but before all remaining aircraft ain US airspace are ordered to land immediately. I would also time those departures so that all are within radius of a certain airport at a certain time, so that all of the "wrong" aircraft would be landed at the same location without arousing suspiscion from local air traffic controllers, who would be doing the same thing for many other flights.

Once on the ground, those flights would all taxi to a separate location where passengers would be disembarked (possibly onto buses, into a hanger, or somewhere else). At this point, all of these worthless foreigners (remember - I'm a foreign operative who is brought in to do the job) are now my prisoners, whom I will dispose of. Someone on the ground in NYC or DC will distribute assorted some of their pulverized remains throughout the sites - perhaps from a helicopter.

In the meantime, the correct planes will have impacted their targets, with the exception of the Pennsylvania flight which was shot down by a faithful US fighter pilot who probably defied the order to refrain from attacking, since the debris field from the crash was several miles long - meaning it was heavily damaged before hitting the ground.

That's scenario one.

For scenario two, I'd board everyone onto the wrong plane, which would be diverted to the same location as the other three "wrong" planes that contained the passengers. As they were diverted, the original plane would be diverted and landed in the midst of the air confusion. I'd send an unmanned, remote controlled aircraft straight into the side of the Pentagon, which would begin it's flight path from the same area that the actual flight landed, giving tha appearance that the transponder was turned off. The drone craft would attack in the same manner that the NSA was simulating at the exact same time, as part of a training exercise. I would plan for complete and thorough destruction of the correct airplane.

In the end, I'd have taken care of the perception that hijackers boarded with the passengers, that no passengers could interfere with my plans, that passengers were easily eliminated in the confusion of a no-fly declaration, that remains were found on both sites (easily transported because they were pulverized) that actual planes hit the intended targets (except for the Pentagon, if there was no airliner but a remote craft), etc.

Heck, I'd probably even have the "wrong" planes listed as logistics moves to get empty planes back into maintenance or onto other routes, so that nobody would ever see them on a flight schedule or other. I wonder if any such shuttles took place in that timeframe, from the origination airports, with all of them diverting to the same place as part of the shutdown of airspace?

Anyways, to answer the OP question, the planes hit the WTC, the ground in Pennsylvania, and something else very creative for flight 77 that was said to hit the Pentagon. The passengers and crew were all killed by the foreign operatives who ran that part of the operation.

Since that's one way that I might plan it, that's an angle that I would investigate, if we are to assume that 9/11 might have been an inside job. The dirty work would have to be carried out by foreigners because there is no way that anything like it would be conducted by American operatives. Any American involved, except at the very highest levels, would have any idea how their actions might be fitting into a very large and drawn out plan. They'd probably not even recognize their involvement after the fact, unless someone who knew details pointed it out to them.

then what the fuck are they....(i have to work today so make this quick) now i will go with the possibilty of the towers..hell i will go with the plane being shot down.....by the government ....i can be an anti government black copters circling the house...(okay they were pot copters with issues) but i want you to answer the question...

where are they....come on...where are they....for 9 years they have not contacted their loved ones....so they are dead..where did they go? who is keeping this all a secret? there is always a crack..that old saying...2 people know something its a secret...3 people know it...its an accident waiting to happen...

so where are these people

More importantly, whose remains and effects were picked up in that field in Pennsylvania, and who was put in those caskets for the funerals? How did they persuade all those people to falsify the DNA samples both at this site and the other three sites? How did they manage to return personal effects to the families?

Flight 93 victims' effects to go back to families
Sunday, December 30, 2001
By Steve Levin, Post-Gazette Staff Writer

United Airlines Flight 93 slammed into the earth Sept. 11 near Shanksville, Somerset County, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers.

Those remains were gathered by the FBI and other investigators from the 50-foot-deep pit the Boeing 757 jet gouged in a reclaimed strip mine, and from the woods adjoining the crash site. . . .

Flight 93 victims' effects to go back to families

Forum List

Back