I just watched Sarah Huckabee Sanders lie to the country. Such an obvious lie.

A reporter asked which news organizations were enemies of the people.

Sarah Sanders said Donald Trump never said news organizations were enemies of the people.

She said that he’s named a few individual people but she wouldn’t say who they were because they already knew.

The truth is, he never named individuals as enemies of the people, he named news organizations.

And everybody knows that.

Republicans know it, Democrats know it, Independents know it.

Everybody knows it.

She flat out lied. To the American people. But it’s OK, because she’s a Republican, they can do that.

Everyone knows Republicans aren’t trapped by the truth. They have no rules or laws or regulations.

She's right.
He said Fake news not all news.

Did Sarah talk about the billions of protesters at Trumps synagogue visit?
Billions?

Are you seeing the thousands of protestors in Pittsburg calling Trump a fascist?

Now don't you feel like one stupid fuk? Now that I've proven once again what an a$$hat we all know you are?

It's OK. I don't mind doing it again.

and again.

and again..............
Trillions?
Brazilians.
How many is a Brazilian????

Sarah Sanders said Donald Trump never said news organizations were enemies of the people.

She said that he’s named a few individual people but she wouldn’t say who they were because they already knew.

The truth is, he never named individuals as enemies of the people, he named news organizations.

Everybody knows it.

She flat out lied. To the American people. But it’s OK, because she’s a Republican, they can do that.

Everyone knows Republicans aren’t trapped by the truth. They have no rules or laws or regulations.
The problem is that the American people are becoming numb to this WH’s endless lies.

Indeed, the WH’s strategy is to pursue a carpet bombing of lies in an effort to obliterate the truth.

Everybody knows it.

Individually or collectively, the Democrats and their media cronies are enemies of the people.
Democrats are the people. Republicans are only white people. White racist people.

Another sick Snowflake lie.

Everybody knows it.

Individually or collectively, the Democrats and their media cronies are enemies of the people.
Democrats are the people. Republicans are only white people. White racist people.

You are the liar you are lying to the members of USMB. I am amazed that people like you, who are known to the membership, as a notorious pot stirrer and liar continue to post your prejudiced nonsense.

DXj5rVxU8AEaB2e.jpg

Forum List

Back