I just watched Michael Jackson's This Is It Movie

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
A friend of mine recommended it. So not knowing anything about it, I decided to check it out. From IMDB, this movie is "a compilation of interviews, rehearsals and backstage footage of Michael Jackson as he prepared for his series of sold-out shows in London."

What an incredible talent he was!!!

If you are a music lover, you should check it out.

(Now let the pedophile jokes begin.)

A friend of mine recommended it. So not knowing anything about it, I decided to check it out. From IMDB, this movie is "a compilation of interviews, rehearsals and backstage footage of Michael Jackson as he prepared for his series of sold-out shows in London."

Yeah, I saw it at the theatre and he was really an amazing talent.

I did like his entire cast especially the female guitarist, Orianthi.

I thought they should have kept the tour going with all of them as a memorial to MJ and the music. His freaking estate is still making money even after he's been gone for awhile now.

I thought they should have kept the tour going with all of them as a memorial to MJ and the music. His freaking estate is still making money even after he's been gone for awhile now.

One of the reasons I watched it was because I found out that Orianthi was in it, but was overcome by the incredible talent of Michael Jackson. My jaw dropped several times during the movie. The guy was 50 and could sing and dance like he was 20. Again, just incredible.

One of the reasons I watched it was because I found out that Orianthi was in it, but was overcome by the incredible talent of Michael Jackson. My jaw dropped several times during the movie. The guy was 50 and could sing and dance like he was 20. Again, just incredible.

After I saw the movie, I bought a cd of his greatest hits. So many of those songs I just love.

Too bad he croaked. After Obama the left could have elected him as the first pedophile president.

Michael Jackson just loved the childrens, all kinds of childrens!! Boy childrens, Man Childrens, Lad Childrens........:lol:

Forum List

Back