I Just wanted to say hello

I still have all that duct tape left over from Gunny's .... err.... confinement and I even managed to pull most of the hairs off.

I like the crunchy bits of pepperment....:eusa_drool:

There are crunchy bits of peppermint on the duct tape left over from Gunny? :eek:

That must have been an interesting ... ummm ... how exactly did ... what I mean is, where was the ... *sigh*

I'm not sure I want to know. :doubt:

Well...the kisses melted :(

I hate it when that happens!

...He is quiet, he is small, he is black
From the ears to the tip of his tail
He can creep through the tiniest crack
He can walk on the narrowest rail.....

And not long ago
This phenomenal cat
Produced seven kittens
Right out of a hat ... :eusa_eh:

:lol: Mr. Misstofelees was my favorite Cats song!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

How do you feel about being dipped in chocolate and maybe :whip:? Cuz me and the girls like to hijack a thread and party.

Now, CG, you DID remember the refreshments? :eusa_whistle:

I made mulled wine - it being the Yuletide season and all.

And there's JD's and some spiced rum for the serious drinkers. That's you, me, and Eve! :lol::lol::lol:

Wicked - yer tops CG :D

I brought some leaded Nog to share...and......(looks around expectently) who brought the nutcracker? :eusa_angel:

Ya Got A Warrant?
I think I'm going to have to read you your rights.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

Oh geez! Get all authoritative and like that and you'll just turn her on. :eusa_whistle:

I get turned on myself just by reading her her rights.
She knows how to push the right buttons..

ahhh ya! (pushes buttons with fanatical glee)

You are a man after my own heart (even if yer a conservative) - I see, mmmm...potential here. Down a little of CG's mulled wine and we shall help you realize that potential on these boards:eusa_angel:

Just like us!

*CG ponders whether she can make space in the cupboard to keep thinblue so we know where he is next time we have a 'hijack this thread' party*

OMG, you're right! He'll fit in perfectly with the rest of the gang.

*Eve ponders CG's ponderings, then comes to the realization that thinblue will probably be keeping an eye out for the next "hijack this thread" party, in order to jump headfirst into the frivolity.* :cool:

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I Just wanted to say hello.
This looks like a pretty cool place.

Hello? HELLO?! What kinda introduction is that! Jeeze! Damn newbies.

Oh, and Hello back at ya.
Welcome.

Ok, I’ll admit that was a pretty lame introduction, but what can I say except that I’m just a regular good looking all American guy who loves the finer things in life. My interests are rather simple, like sushi and white wine, motorcycles, and hot and spicy chicken wings, I love animals and loves watching the sun rise and set. jogging, being with my friends, weight lifting, playing the guitar, reading, history, Greek classics, mystery and horror movies, and politics.. My heroes are the members of the US Military. I'm a proud American of Italian descent who proudly served in the Gulf and Kuwait War. I am dedicated to help my country out of the mess we are currently in, and getting Obama out of office.
Like I said, my interests are rather simple.
Well, okay. You can come to my next party. What kind of guitar do you play with? What kind of guitar music do you play? Will you need a music stand?

Forum List

Back