I just want to say thank you

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
We've been at each other throats. We've been pumelling each other into the ground. We've been nuking each other. :lol:We've had some fun.

To all the good warriors on the board I want to say thank you. Thank you for a great race and great debates.

We don't know how it's going to turn out tomorrow. But I just want you to know how much I have enjoyed the battle.

Thank you.

td

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXPJOUD7G0]SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE THANK YOU FALETTINME BE MICE ELF AGIN - YouTube[/ame]

:banana::dance::mm::afro:

You know what's horrid. I actually saw Sly in Dundas Ontario.. I wore something really sleazy red . It was really bad but hey I was hot at the time. :D

You have to remember the times....:eusa_angel:

Pics or it didn't happen :)

lololo it was in the days of we didnt dream of doiing this shit to each other. we had no clue of social networking.....

But it was a hot outfit. trust me. my husband is ten years younger than me okay?

You know what's horrid. I actually saw Sly in Dundas Ontario.. I wore something really sleazy red . It was really bad but hey I was hot at the time. :D

lololo it was in the days of we didnt dream of doiing this shit to each other. we had no clue of social networking.....

But it was a hot outfit. trust me. my husband is ten years younger than me okay?

You go, girl. I assumed you were hot, since you named yourself after my favorite EJ song! :eusa_drool:

Unfortunately I never saw him live, but when he wasn't totally whacked out, he was great.

Remember, whatever happens today, it's only four years.

Live? It was like a wall of sound. Man oh man oh man. And when the horn section kicked in. No kidding. Go Cynthia. We're talking funk. And they rocked it.

I was blessed to see them more than once. Those were the days when you weren't "defined" by your music.

Black guys could rock out to Johnny Cash and white girls like me dreamed of becoming Diana Ross. I knew all her moves.

We didn't have all this bullshit going down.

Unfortunately I never saw him live, but when he wasn't totally whacked out, he was great.

Live? It was like a wall of sound. Man oh man oh man. And when the horn section kicked in. No kidding. Go Cynthia. We're talking funk. And they rocked it.

I was blessed to see them more than once. Those were the days when you weren't "defined" by your music.

Black guys could rock out to Johnny Cash and white girls like me dreamed of becoming Diana Ross. I knew all her moves.

He performed where I went to school the year before I arrived. The people that were there said he played "I Want to Get You Higher" for half an hour, left the stage and never came back. So, you lucked out. He was obviously in a whacked out condition that night.

You go, girl. I assumed you were hot, since you named yourself after my favorite EJ song! :eusa_drool:

Tiny rocks Bro.

I guess I have to imagine a cute little hippie chick.
I love hippie chicks!

We've been at each other throats. We've been pumelling each other into the ground. We've been nuking each other. :lol:We've had some fun.

To all the good warriors on the board I want to say thank you. Thank you for a great race and great debates.

We don't know how it's going to turn out tomorrow. But I just want you to know how much I have enjoyed the battle.

Thank you.

td

Ditto. It's a pity that so few feel able to participate in Clean Debate.

He performed where I went to school the year before I arrived. The people that were there said he played "I Want to Get You Higher" for half an hour, left the stage and never came back. So, you lucked out. He was obviously in a whacked out condition that night.

Man not kidding wall of sound. We're talking funk. Oh my.

Hehehe...James Brown. ........Ah man, you should have seen him. Poppas got a brand new bag.

Man awesome. Well I have just aged myself haven't I now. :eusa_angel:

Thank you.

td

Ditto. It's a pity that so few feel able to participate in Clean Debate.

I go wherever the threads that interest me are put. Most seem to be in the regular section.

Tiny rocks Bro.

I guess I have to imagine a cute little hippie chick.
I love hippie chicks!

Ah too funny. I wouldn't let my daughters out the door with what I used to wear.

And my dad meeting Alice Cooper for the first time was nothing short of amazing as they were dropping me off.

There's a story in a story.....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back