I just took a poll on foxnews.com

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The poll asks if Obama is overstating the consequence of the US failure to up the debt ceiling. The results to this point? 88% of the people who voted feel he is overstating the seriousness.

My Gosh! What a bunch of mindless sheep! What an easy sell these people must be! I am sure used car salesmen all over the world are trying to get names and addresses of FOX news viewers...:clap2:

The poll asks if Obama is overstating the consequence of the US failure to up the debt ceiling. The results to this point? 88% of the people who voted feel he is overstating the seriousness.

My Gosh! What a bunch of mindless sheep! What an easy sell these people must be! I am sure used car salesmen all over the world are trying to get names and addresses of FOX news viewers...:clap2:
You think if that same poll were done on say, MSNBC the results would be the exact opposite?

When your only source of information is from "Fair and balanced" Fox News, of course you are going to regurgitate what you are told

When your only source of information is from "Fair and balanced" Fox News, of course you are going to regurgitate what you are told

So I heard an economic analysis on MSNBC this morning that was downplaying the consequence. I was puzzled until I saw that he was from the Wall Street Journel. That is one of Ruppie's boys. I am sure he called his master after the interview to see if he spoke according to the line.

Forum List

Back