I Just Spoke to God....

The money itself is not, the circumstances surrounding its delivery to you is.

so the circumstances of me walking down the street and seeing a five dollar bill is divine.

What does it mean when bad things happen to someone three times in a row? Cuz I know someone who's been fired from jobs several times in one month. Is that the devil making them do it?

Actually, it's a thing called self will. They chose to not act in a manner to keep their job.

If it was circumstantial, then the people who let them go would have given them a good lead.

Karma plays a large part.

Actually, it's a thing called self will. They chose to not act in a manner to keep their job.

If it was circumstantial, then the people who let them go would have given them a good lead.

Karma plays a large part.

Oh I see. So if outcomes are a direct result of the actions of people, then it's "self will". But if those actions have any coincidental aspect to them, it's "divine". On top of both of these possibilities, it's all influenced by "karma" too.

You do realize you sound like a lunatic, right? And seeing as that's your third post like that, by your logic are you divinely crazy?

Karma is what you put out to others, which in turn, results in the same thing being returned to you. By the way, in physics, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The circumstances in your life are a combination of self will and Divine intervention. You get to choose which path you'll take, and the results of your life will be determined by certain nexus points placed in your life.

Some are there to show you that God exists. If you choose to ignore them, it's on you.

Karma is what you put out to others, which in turn, results in the same thing being returned to you. By the way, in physics, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The circumstances in your life are a combination of self will and Divine intervention. You get to choose which path you'll take, and the results of your life will be determined by certain nexus points placed in your life.

Some are there to show you that God exists. If you choose to ignore them, it's on you.

Yes. Except physics doesn't really work with karma too well. I think we're making progress now, but I have a few more questions. I saw roadkill at three different points on my drive home today. Since it's coincidental, and there were three of them, what is the divine significance of it?

oh I see. now did you use tarot cards or tea leaves on that one? I just want to make sure I understand how you get to your theories. or maybe the bible told you?

so you observe divinity because things happen 3 times. and that's somehow different than tea leaves.

so just to be clear: you don't believe that things can just coincidentally happen 3 times? how does the idea of luck coincide with your divinity theories?

If you actually WERE smarter than a hick, you would have seen that I was merely stating that if something happens once, it's coincidence, but if it happens repeatedly, it would help to go looking for the cause.

You are the idiot that's trying to nail it down to a set number.

so one time thing is coincidence, but more than once and there is some cause which was not there for the first thing. right. no please, keep talking. I need to learn.

Forum List

Back