I just spent an hour reading an old Playboy

Where they shaved or bushy?
If it was pre 75 or so all they showed normally was T&A. Not to be confused with the TSA, which shows it all.

really? no bush?
Just a tad glimpse now and again. Larry Flint was the first guy to show some pink as I recall, Penthouse showed up and followed suit then Playboy reluctantly ( apparently) joined in on the fun.
Now ? :eek::tongue:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_1K88ULHVA]YouTube - Mother-in-law sees a cumshot[/ame]

Bin Laden bought them for the "articles".

"I DEMAND TO SEE THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eh...playboy is so damn boring. The only one I want to see if it actually exists is Thelma from good times. I heard she did one but I cant find it....must just be a rumor. Well, that one and the last one I actually looked at....Stacey Dash. As gorgeous as she is, (and IMHO she is the finest woman on th eplanet) even she bored me. Damn playboy sucks..so much air brushing.

Last edited:
Where they shaved or bushy?
If it was pre 75 or so all they showed normally was T&A. Not to be confused with the TSA, which shows it all.

really? no bush?

Yeah, you kids and your damn internet with all the free pics of just about anything your skeevy little hearts desire...

Back in the good old days, all we had was tits on paper and some semi-decent fanny shots...

And, we had to walk 5 miles in the snow, uphill both ways, to get those B:boobies:bies​

really? no bush?

Yeah, you kids and your damn internet with all the free pics of just about anything your skeevy little hearts desire...

Back in the good old days, all we had was tits on paper and some semi-decent fanny shots...

And, we had to walk 5 miles in the snow, uphill both ways, to get those B:boobies:bies​

lol thank god for global warming and larry flint.

Reading......... yeah, right.........

:D

Bullshit~
If you were only doing some reading, it was prolly because the photos were unseeable because they were stuck together from the many previous times the magazine has been "read" :lol:

really? no bush?
Just a tad glimpse now and again. Larry Flint was the first guy to show some pink as I recall, Penthouse showed up and followed suit then Playboy reluctantly ( apparently) joined in on the fun.
Now ? :eek::tongue:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_1K88ULHVA]YouTube - Mother-in-law sees a cumshot[/ame]

Mother-in-law sees cum shot.....too fucking funny *smiles*
I hadn't seen that YT before~

Forum List

Back