I just signed on here a couple of days ago...i find the format different from other message boards

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
It is quite coinfusing...I am referring mainly to the quotes and reply features....not at all like what I am used to on other boards....not even to mention the scroll is all herky jerky.

For me it makes it difficult to follow the line of a thread aka who said what in a line of time.

Don't feel bad, I haven't even figured out how to send a PM on this software. lol ...

the 'quote' feature requires some getting used to, but after screwing around a while you get the idea on how to edit it. You have to do the same with the other flavors of software, too.

Don't feel bad, I haven't even figured out how to send a PM on this software. lol ...

the 'quote' feature requires some getting used to, but after screwing around a while you get the idea on how to edit it. You have to do the same with the other flavors of software, too.

Well, don't think I will be on here much...just too irritating...and way too busy. Seems no one is able to get the message board thing right...they either go overboard allowing too much in the way of personal attacks or they go to the other extreme and ban everyone who is the slightest bit non pc. I am beginning to think it is all a waste of time anyhow.

I actually find this far more user friendly than all the other boards I visit.

Finding who is being replied to is easy. Go to the shaded area above the post and click on the ↑ and it will show you the original post.

There's a FAQ somewhere on all the various forum features. Just don't remember where.

I actually find this far more user friendly than all the other boards I visit.

Finding who is being replied to is easy. Go to the shaded area above the post and click on the ↑ and it will show you the original post.

There's a FAQ somewhere on all the various forum features. Just don't remember where.

Well, this board has possibilities but I am just encountering too many glitches....probably my browser but I do not want to change my browser. So I might post on here occasionally in the future but for now I am going elsewhere. Good luck to all.

Forum List

Back