I just saw this. Is this really how low our political games have gone?

Christmas trees offend you? Seriously? Perhaps you've "blown yourself" too many times
All Americans are Christian, dumbass?
Was that photo taken from outside the house for all to see directly after a CONTROVERSIAL court decision that has the nation divided?

Oops no. Your post is as stupid as you are
No, outside was a giant fucking Christmas tree, for a month, in a nation that is only 75% Christian...
National%2BChristmas%2BTree%2B2014%2B-Washington%2BDC.jpg
Christmas trees are a Christian symbol? Really? That's your final answer?

You are the weakest link.....goodbye
CHRISTmas -- CHRISTian. You see the connection, moron?
Origin of Christmas The history of Christmas and how it began

. How Did Christmas Come to Be Celebrated on December 25?

A. Roman pagans first introduced the holiday of Saturnalia, a week long period of lawlessness celebrated between December 17-25. During this period, Roman courts were closed, and Roman law dictated that no one could be punished for damaging property or injuring people during the weeklong celebration. The festival began when Roman authorities chose “an enemy of the Roman people” to re

Moron eh?

Christmas trees offend you? Seriously? Perhaps you've "blown yourself" too many times
Was that photo taken from outside the house for all to see directly after a CONTROVERSIAL court decision that has the nation divided?

Oops no. Your post is as stupid as you are
No, outside was a giant fucking Christmas tree, for a month, in a nation that is only 75% Christian...
National%2BChristmas%2BTree%2B2014%2B-Washington%2BDC.jpg
Christmas trees are a Christian symbol? Really? That's your final answer?

You are the weakest link.....goodbye
CHRISTmas -- CHRISTian. You see the connection, moron?
woMAN....MAN

You're right, all words with similar words mean the same thing

Derp derp derp

Why shouldn't the White House celibrate a historic event for gay Americans?

Just because it pisses off the fag haters?
I can not wait to hear the usual bitching about Christianity symbols this winter.

Hypocrites
You only hear that from the Faux Noise assholes who lie about a "War on Christmas".
Wut??? I see the damn lawsuits about nativity scenes & the 10 commandments

I must be taking Ambian & imagining it huh

Of course just like the flag controversy many of you will bypass the real history of it because the facts don't jive with your arguments

I can not wait to hear the usual bitching about Christianity symbols this winter.

Hypocrites

Seem to remember dozens of White House Christmas trees are you claiming homosexuality is now a religion?
The tree is NOT a Christian symbol
The baby Jesus had a Christmas tree

Hypocrites

Seem to remember dozens of White House Christmas trees are you claiming homosexuality is now a religion?
With lights...

Hypocrites

With lights...
It was a Christmas miracle as the baby Jesus watched Mary and Joseph decorate the tree. The three wise men even brought a star

The equivalent would have been if gay marriage lost 5-4 and a huge cross was projected on the exterior of the Whitehouse for all the public to see.

Think the LGBT cult would have had a problem with that?

You bet they would. And, that display took more than just three days to set up and get just right. I wonder if Obama knew of the Court outcome before the Ruling came down? Wow. Not only is this divisive, it's seditious as well..

When South Carolina put that flag up in the 60's it was a big FU to the then new civil rights laws. That was seditious and divisive
It was a democrat that put it there, and he died a democrat.

So? That was long ago, and people with his outlook have all gone to the GOP. I freely accept that there have been people who did horrible things, but they aren't in control now.
Like I said he died a democrat, just like Byrd.

The equivalent would have been if gay marriage lost 5-4 and a huge cross was projected on the exterior of the Whitehouse for all the public to see.

You bet they would. And, that display took more than just three days to set up and get just right. I wonder if Obama knew of the Court outcome before the Ruling came down? Wow. Not only is this divisive, it's seditious as well..

When South Carolina put that flag up in the 60's it was a big FU to the then new civil rights laws. That was seditious and divisive

So? That was long ago, and people with his outlook have all gone to the GOP. I freely accept that there have been people who did horrible things, but they aren't in control now.

What bearing does that have on the current political landscape?

Check this out. I guess gay marriage out ways children with cancer.

The can of worms is open, now every group will want the White House lit up for every color that represents their cause.

"A quick Google search led to a petition on whitehouse.gov. The petition was published on January 7, 2013 and reads:

The Facebook post above claims that the pediatric community has been told lighting the White House in the color of gold to “represent all the children who have fought the beast that is cancer, for all the children who have lost their lives, and for all those precious children still giving everything they have for just one more day” has been denied because “it’s too costly, involves too much planning and hands they don’t have, and that they can’t light for every good cause that crosses their desk.”

Petition To Light Up The White House For Another Cause Denied For YEARS The Silent Soldier

The can of worms is open, now every group will want the White House lit up for every color that represents their cause.

"A quick Google search led to a petition on whitehouse.gov. The petition was published on January 7, 2013 and reads:

The Facebook post above claims that the pediatric community has been told lighting the White House in the color of gold to “represent all the children who have fought the beast that is cancer, for all the children who have lost their lives, and for all those precious children still giving everything they have for just one more day” has been denied because “it’s too costly, involves too much planning and hands they don’t have, and that they can’t light for every good cause that crosses their desk.”

Petition To Light Up The White House For Another Cause Denied For YEARS The Silent Soldier

True. they can't light for every good cause that comes along. So what?

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment
A rainbow is the perfect symbol for the times we live in. Remember, it was one of the last things the sinners saw before the flood wiped everyone out. Now, I gotta go buy a boat.

Unfortunately, that plan won't work. God promised that the next destruction wouldn't be by water. Maybe invest in a bomb shelter?

It was the state legislature. We don't usually refer to a collective as "he".

Unfortunately somebody claiming something on Nosebook isn't exactly an unimpeachable source.
Obviously lighting the WH in gold, or any other colours, is a simple matter of inserting gels. Let us know when somebody has an actual correspondence from the WH saying it can't be done.

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment
A rainbow is the perfect symbol for the times we live in. Remember, it was one of the last things the sinners saw before the flood wiped everyone out. Now, I gotta go buy a boat.

Unfortunately, that plan won't work. God promised that the next destruction wouldn't be by water. Maybe invest in a bomb shelter?
God promised never to destroy the world again. Read the damn Bible.

It was the state legislature. We don't usually refer to a collective as "he".
He was a racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back