I just saw this. Is this really how low our political games have gone?

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment
He does represent all of us. That day, he celebrated some of us actually winning the right to be treated equally. The embarrassment was that it was a 5 to 4 vote and that some of our candidates to replace him attacked the ruling.

That's not a game, that's a celebration of human decency, at long last here. And he represents your better self, not who you are now.

As for the morons, the ones given the finger, who oppose such things, we have to drag kicking and screaming into the future. That has, and never will, change. Fuck 'em, they hold us back and always will...

It's not a celebration of anything, it's a big FU to all those whom Obama was a part of as recently as 2012. I've seen him no less than 4 times up to 2012 (3 fucking years ago) say that marriage was between a man and a woman. That was his view.

I accept the ruling of the Supreme Court BUT I also conduct myself as an adult when I win or lose. This display was very in your face & very unpresidential.

The Whitehouse is the people's house not a prop for political propaganda
Gay people are among those whose house it is.

That's not a game, that's a celebration of human decency, at long last here. And he represents your better self, not who you are now.

As for the morons, the ones given the finger, who oppose such things, we have to drag kicking and screaming into the future. That has, and never will, change. Fuck 'em, they hold us back and always will...

It's not a celebration of anything, it's a big FU to all those whom Obama was a part of as recently as 2012. I've seen him no less than 4 times up to 2012 (3 fucking years ago) say that marriage was between a man and a woman. That was his view.

I accept the ruling of the Supreme Court BUT I also conduct myself as an adult when I win or lose. This display was very in your face & very unpresidential.

The Whitehouse is the people's house not a prop for political propaganda

Was it the Supreme Court that was lit up in a rainbow?

OK then.
Nope, just one of the other MAJOR government buildings.

Truly as childish as it is pathetic. Not to mention inappropriate
So, you would object then to having it lit up at Christmas time? Having a big ole symbol of Christianity all lit up on the White House lawn? That would be for politicla propaganda, right? That would be only relevant to a particular group of Americans, right?

bush-christmas-hall.jpg

Blow me, dumbass...
Christmas trees offend you? Seriously? Perhaps you've "blown yourself" too many times
All Americans are Christian, dumbass?
Was that photo taken from outside the house for all to see directly after a CONTROVERSIAL court decision that has the nation divided?

Oops no. Your post is as stupid as you are
No, outside was a giant fucking Christmas tree, for a month, in a nation that is only 75% Christian...
National%2BChristmas%2BTree%2B2014%2B-Washington%2BDC.jpg
Christmas trees are a Christian symbol? Really? That's your final answer?

You are the weakest link.....goodbye
CHRISTmas -- CHRISTian. You see the connection, moron?

The equivalent would have been if gay marriage lost 5-4 and a huge cross was projected on the exterior of the Whitehouse for all the public to see.

Think the LGBT cult would have had a problem with that?

You bet they would. And, that display took more than just three days to set up and get just right. I wonder if Obama knew of the Court outcome before the Ruling came down? Wow. Not only is this divisive, it's seditious as well..

When South Carolina put that flag up in the 60's it was a big FU to the then new civil rights laws. That was seditious and divisive
It was a democrat that put it there, and he died a democrat.

It seems that a minority of people are offended by the Supreme's decision, where as a clear majority favor the decision.
It seems that those who are all pissed off think they are in the majority, but they are wrong. Every poll shows a majority of Americans support gay marriage. And by the way, I am not one of them, but I'm not so bummed that I'm going to rant about it. Hey, I totally didn't agree with the Citizens United decision as I'm pretty sure that decision will hurt America and a majority of citizens more than the gay marriage decision but I haven't whined about it.
If the majority supported it, it wouldn't have gotten shot down at the polls on multiple occasions in multiple states
Twenty years ago.

He didnt say everyone supported it, he said majority Einstein
And the majority have voted it down in multiple states including the liberal bastion, California...... Einstein

The Majority who voted in California stupid, not the majority of Americans. Nice switch tho
I never claimed everyone to begin with stupidass

You claimed the majority didnt support gay marriage which is a lie, sorry. Too bad so sad
Prove it to be a lie. For every poll your side has the opposite also has a poll. Hence my op that says half.
You may continue battling those mean strawmen. I hear the are very clever
"For every poll your side has the opposite also has a poll" And yet, you cannot produce one while he produced several. Put up or shut up.

Then liberals wonder what happened to the idea of "fellow countrymen". It makes me laugh how quickly liberals want to point fingers of patriotism. Liberals destroy everything they touch. Understandable. This is a war after all. But then, they actually want to be loved and respected.

It's the white hut. It's a meaningless collection of masonry and sticks. It is occupied by evil. They can light it up or see it lit up. It makes no difference.

The equivalent would have been if gay marriage lost 5-4 and a huge cross was projected on the exterior of the Whitehouse for all the public to see.

You bet they would. And, that display took more than just three days to set up and get just right. I wonder if Obama knew of the Court outcome before the Ruling came down? Wow. Not only is this divisive, it's seditious as well..

When South Carolina put that flag up in the 60's it was a big FU to the then new civil rights laws. That was seditious and divisive

You spelled "conservative" wrong.

You spelled "conservative" wrong.
Hollings was a conservative?

So? That was long ago, and people with his outlook have all gone to the GOP. I freely accept that there have been people who did horrible things, but they aren't in control now.

So? That was long ago, and people with his outlook have all gone to the GOP. I freely accept that there have been people who did horrible things, but they aren't in control now.

The Governor didn't do that anyway -- the state legislature did.

I just love these buffoons who walk around with the ridiculous idea that "Democrat" and "Republican" are some kind of static terms that not only mean one monolithic thing, but have never changed those monolithic meanings over two centuries.

Wacko. History is a lost art.

Lighting the White House up like a rainbow is the silly part.

The Democrats owning the gay vote for as far into the future as anyone can see is the serious part.

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment

I can remember when the President of the United States had a sense of dignity and decorum. Seems like forever ago.

How long ago was that?

17m3eifvmilhgjpg.jpg

tbfiaO1.gif

GRAMPA MURKED U SAID:

“And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?”

No one 'wonders' anything – it's quite clear: in order to 'represent all of us' the president must hate gays as do some on the right.

You and other conservatives hostile to gay Americans are on the wrong side of history – again; every American should celebrate when citizens move closer to realizing their comprehensive civil rights, and it's perfectly appropriate for the president to celebrate that as well, because he does indeed represent us all.

And if you don't believe you're part of the celebration because of your unwarranted animus toward same-sex couples, that's on you and your own failings, not the president or 'libs.'

Forum List

Back