I just saw this. Is this really how low our political games have gone?

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment

7 years ago, a gay Republican with a pre-existing condition couldn't marry, get insurance OR carry a gun in a national park. Now they may enjoy all these things.

America is a benevolent, generous and inclusive country.

If you want something less, go live in Russia.
Did you shed a tear while reciting this drivel?

It seems that a minority of people are offended by the Supreme's decision, where as a clear majority favor the decision.
It seems that those who are all pissed off think they are in the majority, but they are wrong. Every poll shows a majority of Americans support gay marriage. And by the way, I am not one of them, but I'm not so bummed that I'm going to rant about it. Hey, I totally didn't agree with the Citizens United decision as I'm pretty sure that decision will hurt America and a majority of citizens more than the gay marriage decision but I haven't whined about it.
If the majority supported it, it wouldn't have gotten shot down at the polls on multiple occasions in multiple states

He didnt say everyone supported it, he said majority Einstein
And the majority have voted it down in multiple states including the liberal bastion, California...... Einstein

The Majority who voted in California stupid, not the majority of Americans. Nice switch tho
I never claimed everyone to begin with stupidass

It seems that a minority of people are offended by the Supreme's decision, where as a clear majority favor the decision.
It seems that those who are all pissed off think they are in the majority, but they are wrong. Every poll shows a majority of Americans support gay marriage. And by the way, I am not one of them, but I'm not so bummed that I'm going to rant about it. Hey, I totally didn't agree with the Citizens United decision as I'm pretty sure that decision will hurt America and a majority of citizens more than the gay marriage decision but I haven't whined about it.
If the majority supported it, it wouldn't have gotten shot down at the polls on multiple occasions in multiple states

And the majority have voted it down in multiple states including the liberal bastion, California...... Einstein

The Majority who voted in California stupid, not the majority of Americans. Nice switch tho

You claimed the majority didnt support gay marriage which is a lie, sorry. Too bad so sad

download (6).jpg

Do you mean all four states that voted against it versus the 37 states that allowed gay marriage before the Supreme's decision? (Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Virginia and Utah)

Polls, Pew 54% approve of gay marriages. (2014)
Gay Marriage Pew Research Center
Gallup 60% approve. (2015)
Record-High 60 of Americans Support Same-Sex Marriage
Where as a huge majority are against the Citizens United decision and against Big Money in politics in general.
"A bi-partisan poll conducted last year by my firm, Chesapeake Beach Consulting (Republican) and Lake Research Partners (Democratic), found that voters favor a constitutional amendment by a 61-28 percent margin. Presented with arguments for and against an amendment, Republicans strongly favor the amendment – by a 54-36 percent margin. Our poll also found that by a 6-1 margin, voters say that reducing the influence of money in politics is an important issue"
Republicans should join in scuttling Citizens United TheHill

Last edited:

You claimed the majority didnt support gay marriage which is a lie, sorry. Too bad so sad
Prove it to be a lie. For every poll your side has the opposite also has a poll. Hence my op that says half.
You may continue battling those mean strawmen. I hear the are very clever

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment
Yeah, that's kinda where we are.

As things continue to move their way, it doesn't look like the hardcore Left are going to be gracious winners.

It is what it is.

Awwwwww. Poor baby! They aren't winning in a PC way! Waaaaaaaa!

Mac probably is responsible for Touchdown celebrations going away. Boo-hoo they are celebrating. In my sensitive face!

I'm suggesting they should be graciious winners because I am not part of the PC police

Waaaaaa

Do you mean all four states that voted against it versus the 37 states that allowed gay marriage before the Supreme's decision? (Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Virginia and Utah)

Polls, Pew 54% approve of gay marriages. (2014)
Gay Marriage Pew Research Center
Gallup 60% approve. (2015)
Record-High 60 of Americans Support Same-Sex Marriage
Yes, the state's that actually put it to a vote. But fuck those voters. Amirite? Hence my op about the childish display on the Whitehouse

Was that photo taken from outside the house for all to see directly after a CONTROVERSIAL court decision that has the nation divided?

Oops no. Your post is as stupid as you are
No, outside was a giant fucking Christmas tree, for a month, in a nation that is only 75% Christian...
National%2BChristmas%2BTree%2B2014%2B-Washington%2BDC.jpg
Christmas trees are a Christian symbol? Really? That's your final answer?

You are the weakest link.....goodbye
They are a pagan symbol, that the Christians stole, like most things. It's why we call them,..............................................................wait for it,.............................................................................Christmas Trees.
OK you're not as stupid as I thought. But you still lose the argument
Not at all. That tree says Fuck You, to 25% of the population, every year, for a month. So, as I said, blow me...

So then the tree, by all rights should be up 9 months, which is 75% of the time, Right? Past that, you have every right to be insulted dummy

Prove it to be a lie. For every poll your side has the opposite also has a poll. Hence my op that says half.
You may continue battling those mean strawmen. I hear the are very clever

I dont have to prove it, reality doesnt need to be proven, it just is.

Why shouldn't the White House celebrate a historic event for gay Americans?

Just because it pisses off the fag haters?

Last edited:
That's not a game, that's a celebration of human decency, at long last here. And he represents your better self, not who you are now.
so what's next for you gay/lesbian bunch?

As for the morons, the ones given the finger, who oppose such things, who we have to drag kicking and screaming into the future, fuck 'em, they hold us back and always will. Representing their hatreds, fears, and ignorance is not required.

Why shouldn't the White House celibrate a historic event for gay Americans?

Just because it pisses off the fag haters?
I can not wait to hear the usual bitching about Christianity symbols this winter.

Hypocrites

Seem to remember dozens of White House Christmas trees are you claiming homosexuality is now a religion?

Forum List

Back