I just saw this. Is this really how low our political games have gone?

As things continue to move their way, it doesn't look like the hardcore Left are going to be gracious winners.

It is what it is.
AAcixP5.img

Nothing like the gracious die hard, the bitter enders, for the Flag of Slavery and White Supremacy...look at these GOP voters
KKK plans South Carolina State House rally

Yes, I agree, you folks are very, very similar to those you loathe.

Great point.

Them is your folks ... you are firmly lined up with them ..you are just gnashing your teeth because you can't deny Constitutional Rights to gay...it eats away at you........Those are 100 percent Republican KKK voters there....the Rainbow does not stand for suppression of anyone's Rights but you and your kind do....
tumblr_n298bxOnxf1t3r7d9o1_250.gif

Yes, I agree, you folks are very, very similar to those you loathe.

Great point.

Them is your folks ... you are firmly lined up with them ..you are just gnashing your teeth because you can't deny Constitutional Rights to gay...it eats away at you........Those are 100 percent Republican KKK voters there....the Rainbow does not stand for suppression of anyone's Rights but you and your kind do....
tumblr_n298bxOnxf1t3r7d9o1_250.gif
I agreed with the SC decision.

And in this thread, I challenge conservatives to do their part in improving race relations: My epiphany and my CHALLENGE to CONSERVATIVES US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Wow, DOUBLE fail! Impressive!

:spinner:

Anything else?

According "to some" the Flag of Slavers and White Supremacy is the Equivalent of the Rainbow colors of Diversity and Tolerance...these folks put the mental in fundamentalist...

Op gets mad and believes its all about pissing him off. So he blames Obama for him being a sensitive bitch

And in this thread, I challenge conservatives to do their part in improving race relations: My epiphany and my CHALLENGE to CONSERVATIVES US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Doubly Impressive is that you now claim to identify with those who just a couple of Post ago you were saying are the same as the KKK

here is the money quote is on this page a couple of posts up

"Yes, I agree, you folks [supporters of the Court decision] are very, very similar to those you loathe [KKK]."

smooth move...

Doubly Impressive is that you now claim to identify with those who just a couple of Post ago you were saying are the same as the KKK

here is the money quote is on this page a couple of posts up

"Yes, I agree, you folks [supporters of the Court decision] are very, very similar to those you loathe [KKK]."

smooth move...[/QUOTE]
I'm not really sure what that means - lovely font colors and bolds, by the way - but you're just like those you hate. Just as nasty.

Keep trying the attacks though, you prove you have zero idea about my politics.

I'm used to it from hardcore partisan ideologues. Very simplistic, binary thought at all times.

I'm used to it from hardcore partisan ideologues. Very simplistic, binary thought at all times.

you like to whine a lot specially when confronted by the contradictions inherent and self evident in what you post........."hardcore partisan ideologue" is your code phrase for someone who points it out for you as I have done...

It seems that a minority of people are offended by the Supreme's decision, where as a clear majority favor the decision.
It seems that those who are all pissed off think they are in the majority, but they are wrong. Every poll shows a majority of Americans support gay marriage. And by the way, I am not one of them, but I'm not so bummed that I'm going to rant about it. Hey, I totally didn't agree with the Citizens United decision as I'm pretty sure that decision will hurt America and a majority of citizens more than the gay marriage decision but I haven't whined about it.

It seems that a minority of people are offended by the Supreme's decision, where as a clear majority favor the decision.
It seems that those who are all pissed off think they are in the majority, but they are wrong. Every poll shows a majority of Americans support gay marriage. And by the way, I am not one of them, but I'm not so bummed that I'm going to rant about it. Hey, I totally didn't agree with the Citizens United decision as I'm pretty sure that decision will hurt America and a majority of citizens more than the gay marriage decision but I haven't whined about it.
If the majority supported it, it wouldn't have gotten shot down at the polls on multiple occasions in multiple states

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

And you libs wonder why some claim he doesn't represent all of us?

What an embarrassment

Yes but in reality our political games have gone much lower than that. Half the country hates he other half and will say damn near anything to anger the other half. Take a look at this forum. We act like pissy children.

If the majority supported it, it wouldn't have gotten shot down at the polls on multiple occasions in multiple states

He didnt say everyone supported it, he said majority Einstein

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

What an embarrassment

7 years ago, a gay Republican with a pre-existing condition couldn't marry, get insurance OR carry a gun in a national park. Now they may enjoy all these things.

America is a benevolent, generous and inclusive country.

If you want something less, go live in Russia.

And the majority have voted it down in multiple states including the liberal bastion, California...... Einstein

And the majority have voted it down in multiple states including the liberal bastion, California...... Einstein

The Majority who voted in California stupid, not the majority of Americans. Nice switch tho

What an embarrassment
Yeah, that's kinda where we are.

As things continue to move their way, it doesn't look like the hardcore Left are going to be gracious winners.

It is what it is.

Awwwwww. Poor baby! They aren't winning in a PC way! Waaaaaaaa!

Forum List

Back