I just saw this. Is this really how low our political games have gone?

All Americans are Christian, dumbass?

The equivalent would have been if gay marriage lost 5-4 and a huge cross was projected on the exterior of the Whitehouse for all the public to see.

Think the LGBT cult would have had a problem with that?

You bet they would. And, that display took more than just three days to set up and get just right. I wonder if Obama knew of the Court outcome before the Ruling came down? Wow. Not only is this divisive, it's seditious as well..

When South Carolina put that flag up in the 60's it was a big FU to the then new civil rights laws. That was seditious and divisive

IOW, get a grip, haters. Now everyone has a right to sexual dignity. Housing and employment they have to wait for. This is the biggest step forward for humanity for a long time. Sunlit uplands Churchill was talking about. And an illustration of why organized religion has a bad reputation.

bush-christmas-hall.jpg

Blow me, dumbass...
Christmas trees offend you? Seriously? Perhaps you've "blown yourself" too many times
Was that photo taken from outside the house for all to see directly after a CONTROVERSIAL court decision that has the nation divided?

Oops no. Your post is as stupid as you are
No, outside was a giant fucking Christmas tree, for a month, in a nation that is only 75% Christian...
National%2BChristmas%2BTree%2B2014%2B-Washington%2BDC.jpg
Christmas trees are a Christian symbol? Really? That's your final answer?

You are the weakest link.....goodbye
They are a pagan symbol, that the Christians stole, like most things. It's why we call them,..............................................................wait for it,.............................................................................Christmas Trees.

christmas trees - Google Search
ctree_3a.gif

Christmas trees offend you? Seriously? Perhaps you've "blown yourself" too many times
Was that photo taken from outside the house for all to see directly after a CONTROVERSIAL court decision that has the nation divided?

No, outside was a giant fucking Christmas tree, for a month, in a nation that is only 75% Christian...

They are a pagan symbol, that the Christians stole, like most things. It's why we call them,..............................................................wait for it,.............................................................................Christmas Trees.
OK you're not as stupid as I thought. But you still lose the argument

bush-christmas-hall.jpg

Blow me, dumbass...

Of course they are duh....you're so irrational on this I think you must be in the closet lol...

Of course they are duh....you're so irrational on this I think you must be in the closet lol...
Be quiet, the adults are talking

OK you're not as stupid as I thought. But you still lose the argument
Not at all. That tree says Fuck You, to 25% of the population, every year, for a month. So, as I said, blow me...

IOW, get a grip, haters. Now everyone has a right to sexual dignity. Housing and employment they have to wait for. This is the biggest step forward for humanity for a long time. Sunlit uplands Churchill was talking about. And an illustration of why organized religion has a bad reputation.

Be quiet, the adults are talking
If you're invoIved, I don't think so lol... thought you had me on ignore lol. How are ya? How's business. Jeebus my best friend from college got divorced and married a guy last December...You OK? lol

That's not a game, that's a celebration of human decency, at long last here. And he represents your better self, not who you are now.

As for the morons, the ones given the finger, who oppose such things, we have to drag kicking and screaming into the future. That has, and never will, change. Fuck 'em, they hold us back and always will...

It's not a celebration of anything, it's a big FU to all those whom Obama was a part of as recently as 2012. I've seen him no less than 4 times up to 2012 (3 fucking years ago) say that marriage was between a man and a woman. That was his view.

I accept the ruling of the Supreme Court BUT I also conduct myself as an adult when I win or lose. This display was very in your face & very unpresidential.

The Whitehouse is the people's house not a prop for political propaganda

Was it the Supreme Court that was lit up in a rainbow?

OK then.
Nope, just one of the other MAJOR government buildings.

Truly as childish as it is pathetic. Not to mention inappropriate

Do you understand that the White House is not the Supreme Court, that they're entirely different branches?

And do you further understand that it was the SCOTUS, not the WH, that handed down the ruling?

Dayum.

If Christians are ok with a nativity scene outside the Whitehouse, then they'd have to be ok with someone forgetting Christmas altogether and instead getting the nation to celebrate Ramadahn yes?

You religious types need to get it through your head, there is no religion in the U.S. that gets to dominate all the others. You celebrate your religion in your house or on your lawn, muslims and jews celebrate theirs in their way.

Colored lights at the White House aren't celebrating any religion. Unless you are equating Christianity with homosexual. Which you COULD make an argument of re Catholic priests.

Christians, this isn't a 'Christian Nation'? It is a nation with a lot of Christians in it. And Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Scientologists, Mormons, Satan worshipers...

All get equal treatment under the law. There is no theocracy here and never will be.

That's not a game, that's a celebration of human decency, at long last here. And he represents your better self, not who you are now.

As for the morons, the ones given the finger, who oppose such things, we have to drag kicking and screaming into the future. That has, and never will, change. Fuck 'em, they hold us back and always will...

It's not a celebration of anything, it's a big FU to all those whom Obama was a part of as recently as 2012. I've seen him no less than 4 times up to 2012 (3 fucking years ago) say that marriage was between a man and a woman. That was his view.

I accept the ruling of the Supreme Court BUT I also conduct myself as an adult when I win or lose. This display was very in your face & very unpresidential.

OK then.

Do you understand that the White House is not the Supreme Court, that they're entirely different branches?

And do you further understand that it was the SCOTUS, not the WH, that handed down the ruling?

Dayum.
Just how fucking stupid are you? There likely isn't a person on this site who doesn't know that. Besides that, your post does nothing to diminish the pathetic nature of the Obama administration spiking the ball like this.

OK then.

Dayum.
Just how fucking stupid are you? There likely isn't a person on this site who doesn't know that. Besides that, your post does nothing to diminish the pathetic nature of the Obama administration spiking the ball like this.

And the point sails blissfully over another pointy head.... ::::whhhooosshhh::::

Hard to believe. I thought everybody learned about the three branches of government in high school, if not earlier.

White House buildings across the country light up in rainbow colors to celebrate gay rights

Nanananabooboo politics? Really? Just give half the country the bird?

What an embarrassment

White patriarchs like you have been flying the flag of slavery and Racial supremacy in the face of my fellow Black Americans and now you whine like a child denied the right to discriminate gays......I would tell you in plain clear language what I think of that but I fear being banned ....

OK then.

Dayum.

You sure are funny when you get your panties all knotted up like that.

Ahahaha I love Obama the retard goes out of his way to piss off independents, the right, and Christians, sucks to be the Democratic party though good luck in 2016 fools.

Forum List

Back