I just saw Richard Jewell. The original poster child for Fake News.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
My F God. I don't believe every single thing this movie, but JC......C'mon Maaann

His biggest mistake was not walking away and letting those nails and bolts kill more..........What a CROCK

Was hannity in the movie?

I remember when it was happening...hannity was the only one saying "give the guy his day in court before destroying him".

I read everything that was said when that happened. To say that the media was in the wrong would have been a gross understatement.

Was hannity in the movie?

I remember when it was happening...hannity was the only one saying "give the guy his day in court before destroying him".
Hannity also called the Duke Lacrosse and the Sandman. He is terrible at being wrong wasn't he.

Last edited:
Hannity also called the Duke Lacrosse and the sand man. He is terrible at being wrong wasn't he.

The Horowitz testimony on wed. PROVED everything hannity has been saying for the last 3 years...and then some!
LOL. Man I'm shittin out more popcorn than I can make.......Christmas is going to be a little happier and merrier this year with a MAGA New Year.

The poster child victim of fake news.
Let's not forget the Christian kids that were accosted by the fake Vietnam hero Indian.
The only difference is there were a few that actually took the time to research the truth on that one, unlike Jewell.

Hollyweird can't detract from the false accusations regarding Jewel so they are attacking the Director Clint Eastwood... But never fear, the Atlanta urinal-constipation has threatened a defamation lawsuit... A distraction lawsuit riding on the back of the #MeToo movement...

The AJC is nothing but a fish wrapper...

Forum List

Back