I just saw D'nesh Dzouza's Hilary's America.....democrats are vile, and the clinton's are the worst.

I love liberals saying trust us...then they fail every time....like the great economy Obama was gonna have in 2012......he gave us a whole bunch of bullshit.....it still sucks and he's still blaming things from 8 years ago....EIGHT fucking years and we get 1.2 % growth......you guys fucking suck at this.
You have been whining about liberals taking your guns for decades....we now have over 300 million of them out there

And they are going to try to take them.
Why are you worried?
You have a gun, if they try to take it from you, just chant that "cold dead hands" stuff
That will scare Obama away

Childish and stupid, your typical response.
Childish and stupid?

You mean you gun nuts were just bluffing?

No, I mean like you never ever have anything of substance to say. You just post childish and stupid comments. How is that hard for you to understand?

You have been whining about liberals taking your guns for decades....we now have over 300 million of them out there

And they are going to try to take them.
Why are you worried?
You have a gun, if they try to take it from you, just chant that "cold dead hands" stuff
That will scare Obama away

Childish and stupid, your typical response.
Childish and stupid?

You mean you gun nuts were just bluffing?

No, I mean like you never ever have anything of substance to say. You just post childish and stupid comments. How is that hard for you to understand?
He's a liberal. He is not aware that he his stupid!

Forum List

Back