I just saw a mouse get killed by a mouse trap.

Had duty one Xmas nite back in the early 80s (us single ones always got that)...and a mouse trap in the gedunk went off. I took the mouse, taped it to the blackboard in the ready room and in nice colored chalk drew Xmas trees and ribbon and holly all around the edges and then wrote:
"Twas the Nite before Xmas and all thru the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse......Damn well better not on MY watch!"

I've been killing rats in our backyard for a few months with giant mouse traps. The last rat was huge. I hate doing it, but I hear they spread diseases like liberalism. Here's a picture for you to enjoy:

image001.jpg

i remember one time when we had the winery going, we had a sales room. well i was out back shooting gophers they would come out from the field going to the shed. it was like deer hunting. but i had to stop when the customers were there.

Yeah...I don't like it. Nastische!
I've dumped plenty 'O mice. Never a slapping, thrashing, dying one.

That was gross.

I saw this one get killed. It's still sitting there right behind me on the floor in my office.

I will take care of it tomorrow...just to make sure that it is really dead.

A week ago, I caught one by the arm. That was the only part of him that was trapped.

He probably suffered...but that's not my problem. He was in my domain and I am mighty!

arm?

surprisingly the mouse went for the cheese because in reality they dont have a great love for it (it just looks good in cartoons), for better luck in killing them put peanut butter on the traps(i used to work in pest control)

The first one knew what he was doing, being patient and just licking. Then here comes Gilligan, blundering up and taking a big bite! BAMPF!

Funny clip that is.

When I was 15 we had a mouse who kept robbing my trap. I'd bait it at night, and when I'd check it in the morning I'd find the trap tripped but no mouse in it. And of course, all the peanut butter gone.

I decided that what we had was a really fast mouse, who would trip the trap, dodge the bullet, then casually eat the bait. My Dad said I was "full of shit. No mouse has any intelligence."

So, not listening to the old man, I took the trap apart and installed a much stronger spring, and made the trigger much more sensitive.

Next morning, we had ourselves a dead mouse in the trap! But odd thing was, the blade had just barely caught him, on the tip of his snout. He was in the process of backing out when the now-faster trap got his ass!

This evidence convinced my dad, who stuck his nose down at the dead mouse and said, "Yeah he was tripping the trap for all of his friends, they called him 'speedy.' And last night they were gathered all around saying, 'What happened, speedy?' "

In later years I was working at an industrial plant, and a mouse or mice had invaded the candy machine, opening and sampling all packages. The flummoxed owner of the business, an educated man, said, "Why did he open ALL the packages?"

I looked at him and said, "Because he can't READ, Ken!"

Murderer! Have you no empathy for these poor, confused blokes? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK92NYwBMts&feature=PlayList&p=A994767E6DC32DD0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2]YouTube - Monty Python - The Mouse Problem[/ame]

Forum List

Back