I just saw a mouse get killed by a mouse trap.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
We've been having some little visitors in our house that are running around at night. So, I set a few traps.

I'm sitting here in the office and see a mouse run out from under my wife's desk heading towards the antique desk in the corner.

There, he finds a small piece of cheese attached to a small contraption with metal and springs.

Yum!

Dead!

xotoxi-albums-photos-to-share-picture892-dead-mouse.jpg

Wild, xo.

I live in the country. Been here for years. We get them from time to time.

I check the two carefully placed peanut buttered traps (the best bait) under my upstairs sink every day. Most days nothing. I come home from a business trip last week...notice a lil mousie had been snared.

I see little bug eyes, upside down she is, snapped to death in that little wooden trap.

I go to pick it up (thinking it had long joined the choir invisible) and
wiggle wiggle wiggle.
Fuck. The damn thing was whacking itself in it's last throws as I held the end of the trap. Apparently the neck snap happened only moments earlier.

<<<<<<aaarrrrgggghhh>>.

Freakky freaky feeling as I carry this thrashing, dying mass of mousemeat to its little garbage bag and see it die. :eek:

Eyyuck. Damn mice.

Wild, xo.

I check the two carefully placed peanut buttered traps (the best bait) under my upstairs sink every day. Most days nothing. I come home from a business trip last week...notice a lil mousie had been snared.

I see little bug eyes, upside down she is, snapped to death in that little wooden trap.

wiggle wiggle wiggle.
Fuck. The damn thing was whacking itself in it's last throws as I held the end of the trap. Apparently the neck snap happened only moments earlier.

<<<<<<aaarrrrgggghhh>>.

Freakky freaky feeling as I carry this thrashing, dying mass of mousemeat to its little garbage bag and see it die. :eek:

Eyyuck. Damn mice.

Yeah...I don't like it. Nastische!

Wild, xo.

wiggle wiggle wiggle.

<<<<<<aaarrrrgggghhh>>.

Eyyuck. Damn mice.

I've dumped plenty 'O mice. Never a slapping, thrashing, dying one.

That was gross.

Wild, xo.

wiggle wiggle wiggle.

<<<<<<aaarrrrgggghhh>>.

Eyyuck. Damn mice.

I've dumped plenty 'O mice. Never a slapping, thrashing, dying one.

That was gross.

I saw this one get killed. It's still sitting there right behind me on the floor in my office.

I will take care of it tomorrow...just to make sure that it is really dead.

A week ago, I caught one by the arm. That was the only part of him that was trapped.

He probably suffered...but that's not my problem. He was in my domain and I am mighty!

Philippines 1983, we noticed crumbs on the counter when we woke up. Must be field mice. Set traps, nothing for a week. Husband was at work I'm watching TV at 3pm. I see this monster fly by along the wall unit and into the kitchen. I call husband, COME HOME NOW, we got a RAT. Husband said, "now dear it isn't a rat is is a mouse, I'll take care of it when I get home. Hub sets a few more traps behind the dryer. We go to bed, 3 am POP, one goes off, hub runs in the kitchen, turns on the light, looks behind the dryer and sees this big rat chewing off his leg and gets away.

Next day he is calling someone for a CAT trap. They come out and set the trap and 3 days later we get him. Biggest rat ever! It was the size of a kitten.

They get in the house this time of year, looking to nest for the winter and they can get in without you noticing it.

Back in the old house on our farm the mice up in the attack used to hold nightly mouse olympics, running back and forth, chewing away, I could even hear them squeaking. I got so used to it, it used to put me to sleep. My dad finally threw a bunch of sticks of poison up there and that did it. It was silent. It was weird not to hear them up there having their "olympics," ... :lol:

Last edited:
Darwin is a son of a bitch (I blame Darwin because before him we believed in sugar candy heaven in gum drop lane, death was sugar coated then Chuck Darwin went all Galapagos true on our ass).

We are all going into that trap, sooner or latter.

I am so drunk I probably won't even feel it.

Last edited:
We've been having some little visitors in our house that are running around at night. So, I set a few traps.

I'm sitting here in the office and see a mouse run out from under my wife's desk heading towards the antique desk in the corner.

There, he finds a small piece of cheese attached to a small contraption with metal and springs.

Yum!

Dead!

xotoxi-albums-photos-to-share-picture892-dead-mouse.jpg

You didn't get the "humane" kind? We had those at work where I was before and they get into the trap and can't get out. They squeak until they die.

Disgusting inventions, mouse traps.

We lived in the country for 15 years. Mouse poop all over the place. Couldn't keep up with them and the winters were the worst. We'd chuck the mouse-in-trap outside the back door and cats would eat them clean. By spring there was a pile of little empty traps. Ahhhh but I'm finally a city boy once again!

Forum List

Back