i just realized

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
I just realized how stupid we are being right now.

We pay our government hoping that for that money we will have social security. So we're using the government as a safe box hoping to recover our money later. But we know that won't happen because the government is 12 Trillion in debat as it is and adding at least a trillion every year.

so.

The only thing which can even theoretically pay us when we're retired is our kids. If these kids work and pay taxes then these taxes can go into paying that social security.

But our kids will live in a 100% globalized world where they will compete DIRECTLY with the Chinese, Koreans etc. Problem is East Asians have AT LEAST as high IQ as whites and they work much harder. Detroit has already provided us with a glimpse of what happens when lazy fat Americans try to compete with disciplined, hard working Japanese, Koreans and Germans.

In other words our kids will be slaughtered.

The only thing we can do to make sure out kids EVEN HAVE A CHANCE is provide them with the best education we can to give them a competitive edge. And how well are we doing on that front ? :eek:

The thing to realize here is that what we spend on our kids' education is the ONLY money that we can expect to get back during retirement. The money we spend on Wars, Bailouts and all that junk is wasted, it is GONE FOREVER.

I remember when i came from former Soviet Union to the American High School and our teacher was so excited that we were actually able to get halfway modern chemistry textbooks i was like - WTF ? We're supposed to be the richest country in the world and we can't afford PAPER ? ? ? are you sh1tting me ? ? ?

the only reason Soviet Union was able to compete with USA at least on some levels despite the horrendously inefficient communist economy is because of the EMPHASIS ON EDUCATION that USSR had.

Back in USSR we didn't have any lunch in school - the country couldn't afford to provide us with lunch. But we did have education which was at least twice as good as the education i saw in an American public high school.

Meanwhile in in american HS in the cafeteria i saw students throw entire trays of food into the trash because they brought better food from home. The school could afford to toss away truckloads of food ( junk food ) but not to buy textbooks.

Instead of building the future of our nation our schools produce obese retards which will never be competitive with the Asians but instead will develop chronic illnesses like diabetes and heart disease by the time they're 35 from all the fries they were fed starting from their "free" lunch in high school. these people will spend their lives in hospitals waiting for treatment which the nation will not be able to afford even after it has borrowed every penny from every nation in the world that it could borrow from.

you feel me ?

We pay our government hoping that for that money we will have social security. So we're using the government as a safe box hoping to recover our money later. But we know that won't happen because the government is 12 Trillion in debat as it is and adding at least a trillion every year.

so.

The only thing which can even theoretically pay us when we're retired is our kids. If these kids work and pay taxes then these taxes can go into paying that social security.

But our kids will live in a 100% globalized world where they will compete DIRECTLY with the Chinese, Koreans etc. Problem is East Asians have AT LEAST as high IQ as whites and they work much harder. Detroit has already provided us with a glimpse of what happens when lazy fat Americans try to compete with disciplined, hard working Japanese, Koreans and Germans.

The only thing we can do to make sure out kids EVEN HAVE A CHANCE is provide them with the best education we can to give them a competitive edge. And how well are we doing on that front ? :eek:

The thing to realize here is that what we spend on our kids' education is the ONLY money that we can expect to get back during retirement. The money we spend on Wars, Bailouts and all that junk is wasted, it is GONE FOREVER.

I remember when i came from former Soviet Union to the American High School and our teacher was so excited that we were actually able to get halfway modern chemistry textbooks i was like - WTF ? We're supposed to be the richest country in the world and we can't afford PAPER ? ? ? are you sh1tting me ? ? ?

the only reason Soviet Union was able to compete with USA at least on some levels despite the horrendously inefficient communist economy is because of the EMPHASIS ON EDUCATION that USSR had.

Back in USSR we didn't have any lunch in school - the country couldn't afford to provide us with lunch. But we did have education which was at least twice as good as the education i saw in an American public high school.

Meanwhile in in american HS in the cafeteria i saw students throw entire trays of food into the trash because they brought better food from home. The school could afford to toss away truckloads of food ( junk food ) but not to buy textbooks.

Instead of building the future of our nation our schools produce obese retards which will never be competitive with the Asians but instead will develop chronic illnesses like diabetes and heart disease by the time they're 35 from all the fries they were fed starting from their "free" lunch in high school. these people will spend their lives in hospitals waiting for treatment which the nation will not be able to afford even after it has borrowed every penny from every nation in the world that it could borrow from.

you feel me ?

I don't know why but your post reminds me of this famous (or perhaps infamous) quote ....

"Man, that was the most acid I ever saw anyone take at one time, man. " -- Tommy Chong, Up in Smoke

:D

so.

you feel me ?

So what, those kids can kick your ass. And take your lunch money. And in my case, I can neg you.

Social Security is a massive ponzi scheme.

It wasn't before but it is now.

It has been since, what, the late 60's? Didn't LBJ open it up to being used as Genera Funds? Since then it has been a giant ponzi scheme. I mean think about it. The Government spends the money cause it does not take in enough in other taxes to pay for the shit it wants and replaces the money with IOU's that the Government won't have the money to pay back with because they are taking in less then they are spending.

It has been since, what, the late 60's? Didn't LBJ open it up to being used as Genera Funds? Since then it has been a giant ponzi scheme. I mean think about it. The Government spends the money cause it does not take in enough in other taxes to pay for the shit it wants and replaces the money with IOU's that the Government won't have the money to pay back with because they are taking in less then they are spending.

It's only a Ponzi scheme if you get the shaft.

However...it has been heading that way since Congress started dipping into it for other purposes.

You got that right. LBJ opened the lockbox that Social Security was in. The Govt could not touch it and boy did it look good just sitting there. Once it floodgates opened the smarmy politicians dove in like they were dying of thirst. SS has been going downhill ever since. Way to go LBJ.

Forum List

Back