I just noticed our ambassador to the UN looks a lot like..

If only we can get Bolton and Bomb Iran and Syria Romney in there. Pffft!! Sheeesh!
do you suppose Romney will put Bolton back in there if he wins?
I figger Romney is gonna' have the same bankers as Obama had and the same globalists as Bush had.

And the dupes who accept it will call that "bipartisanship" or "reaching across the isle".

Rabbi, go ahead and debunk this:
"Freak weather reports on radar and overeager sonar men may have accounted for many reports."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AaGVAipGp0"]Robert McNamara admits Gulf of Tonkin attack did not happen - YouTube[/ame]

I would not even share a deadly disease with a jerk like you.

I put ut no personal info of any kind that can possibly be traced back to me or my family.
esp with wackos like you around.

I didn't have the privilege of serving in Vietnam. Too young. My cousin - F/2/7 - Utter's Battalion - ambushed Quang Nam Province - Dec. - 1965

Who were you assigned to asswipe?

Del's battalion?

1-FU-DICK SUCK "Armchair Brigade," - second wave of faggots??

Please enlighten me - poser

This is how the right honors the service of vets.

Now you know why your party is dying

Ambassador Susan E. Rice

Says her name is Susan...

Thanks.

I looked up her bio.
She does not appear to be related to Connie Rice.

But she looked an awfully lot like her on the PBS nightly newshour tonight.

All black people probably look the same to you.
UN+Ambassador+Dr.+Susan+Rice.jpg

Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

They do look like they could be sisters.

I have three sisters and these two look more alike than a me and a couple of my sisters.

Just because people have brown skin doesnt mean they cant look related.

"To this day, I don't know what happened on August 4th".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weKmluVfrLE]Gulf of Tonkin Incident Robert Macnamara Visits Vietnam, Admits 11 9 1995 CNN - YouTube[/ame]

If only we can get Bolton and Bomb Iran and Syria Romney in there. Pffft!! Sheeesh!

Are you too stupid to stay on topic.... which is Ambassador Susan Rice, and whether she is related to Condi Rice - it has jack shit to do with any thing else. Idiot.

Connie Rice and her name is Rice as well.
Is this anothey dynastical thing?

Susan Rice is not related to Condoleeza Rice and she couldn't hold a candle to the former Secretary of State. Then again, UN Ambassador really isn't a very meaningful post. she can't do much harm there.

Forum List

Back