I Just Mowed the Lawn

Only, it's January in the Mid-Atlantic, so it did seem kind of weird.

I don't like this. It's bizarre.

Yea, this is different, but I'm loving it, good for my business. Lawn and Garden business.

Hell, I was out doing chores today at our dairy in shirt sleeve, and I still got hot.

Yea kinda crazy.:cuckoo:

It's me, guys, it's me. Sorry. I have the notion of brining warm weather to wherever I move to. Once we moved to Alaska the place heated up, so now that my back on the contiguous states, it'll warm up here, too.

It's me, guys, it's me. Sorry. I have the notion of brining warm weather to wherever I move to. Once we moved to Alaska the place heated up, so now that my back on the contiguous states, it'll warm up here, too.

Wow! You are powerful! :rofl: :rofl:

You damn SUV driving, aerosol using, Big Business factory pollution expelling conservatives! Its Global warming.

Or its just a natural climate change that happens every couple hundred years. I do love all my liberal friends telling me "See its global warming" all week though.

It was near 60 in Milwaukee , WI yesterday, THAT is WEIRD! It's a little colder today near 40, but still 40 in Jan is still great!

:shock: The lawn was growing?

Yes, and some trees around here are blooming. Very bizarre.

But I think what I've noticed about the seasons and the weather in the past 15 years is that they've shifted over: December is warm, and May is cold. So the cold goes from January to May, and the warm goes from June to December. Or something like that.

Yes, and some trees around here are blooming. Very bizarre.

But I think what I've noticed about the seasons and the weather in the past 15 years is that they've shifted over: December is warm, and May is cold. So the cold goes from January to May, and the warm goes from June to December. Or something like that.

Well we did get snow big time, a few weeks ago. I was dancing, a snow day called, on a Friday no less! :eusa_whistle:

Only, it's January in the Mid-Atlantic, so it did seem kind of weird.

I don't like this. It's bizarre.

WJ,
I mowed mine a few weeks before Christmas but I cut it low so hopefully I could wait until March before starting again. My yard it still nice and green and the few frost we've had seened to have kept it under control here in the Mid-Atlantic region.

El nino cycle in the Pacific causes temps in the Northeast weather to be pretty mild.

Smokers, that's it, smokers are causing global warming!

And strangely enough, Al Gore's family, Mr. Global Warming himself is in the tobacco raising business... so they not only are causing global warming, but helping to ensure that Al Gore stays in the news!

Oh yes, and those of you with high fiber diets... shame on you, you're part of the problem too!

Smokers, that's it, smokers are causing global warming!

And strangely enough, Al Gore's family, Mr. Global Warming himself is in the tobacco raising business... so they not only are causing global warming, but helping to ensure that Al Gore stays in the news!

Oh yes, and those of you with high fiber diets... shame on you, you're part of the problem too!

Thanks I believe we've finally gotten a straight answer about global warming. I believe snog and human population isn't helping but this is also part of the earth cycle of things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back