I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes you happy Gunny....I'm behind you 100%

<more reason why nobody should bother to post on Current Events, it gets moved anyway>

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above.

iF YOU WANT MY OPINION THE POSTS SHOULD GO IN A QUE AND THE MOD ON DUTY CAN POST EM WHEN AND WHERE AND IF SHE/HE WANTS EM.

BUT THEN

THAT MAKES ME A COMMUNIST. DONUT?

iF YOU WANT MY OPINION THE POSTS SHOULD GO IN A QUE AND THE MOD ON DUTY CAN POST EM WHEN AND WHERE AND IF SHE/HE WANTS EM.

BUT THEN

Nice job with the CAPS LOCK! I was looking for the lowercase letter somewhere, and it was hidden very nicely.

BUT THEN

Nice job with the CAPS LOCK! I was looking for the lowercase letter somewhere, and it was hidden very nicely.

sometimes my little broken finger forgets what it should be doing. :eusa_angel:

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

Perhaps someone should DEFINE what a current event is...:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps someone should DEFINE what a current event is...:eusa_whistle:

A bowel movement is a current event. :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back