I just made an awesome dinner for three for $12

Mmmmmmmm .... shepard's pie! That IS comfort food! And let's not forget baked macaroni and cheese! Ooooh! That's what I'm making tonight!

My wife sometimes makes it with Tater Tots instead of smashed taters.

I still prefer this:

B00032A852.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
This isn't the first time I've heard of someone using tater tots instead of mashed ba-day-tas. I'm going to have to give that a try.

Now Ringel, are you telling us that you'd prefer to have processed chicken pot pie instead of the real thing? Gasp! :eek: Say it ain't so! A chicken pot pie is also relatively inexpensive to make.

Mmmmmmmm .... shepard's pie! That IS comfort food! And let's not forget baked macaroni and cheese! Ooooh! That's what I'm making tonight!

I still prefer this:

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone using tater tots instead of mashed ba-day-tas. I'm going to have to give that a try.

Now Ringel, are you telling us that you'd prefer to have processed chicken pot pie instead of the real thing? Gasp! :eek: Say it ain't so! A chicken pot pie is also relatively inexpensive to make.

Yuuuummmm, preservatives.
(So far they've managed to keep me alive and young looking. :eusa_whistle: :lol:)

I still prefer this:

Yuuuummmm, preservatives.
(So far they've managed to keep me alive and young looking. :eusa_whistle: :lol:)
Nah, that's the Botox.

Forum List

Back