I Just Loved This Super Bowl Commercial..

That was a good add. The kid who did it got to meet James Earl Jones the other day so I thought that was pretty cool. For the two or three who don't know JEJ was the original voice for DV in the first movies.

That was a good add. The kid who did it got to meet James Earl Jones the other day so I thought that was pretty cool. For the two or three who don't know JEJ was the original voice for DV in the first movies.

They all love Vader at that age, don't they. :)

They all love Vader at that age, don't they. :)

Everybody loves the bad guy don't you know!

***** Vader is the voice of Verizon?

***** Vader is the voice of Verizon?

He used to be the narrator of Spaceship Earth in EPCOT, but then got replaced by Jeremy Irons.:doubt:

The one that made me laugh the hardest was when the guy licked the Dorito dust off the other guy's finger.:lmao:

:lol: My favorite part was when Darf's mommy made him a sangwich...

New Topics

Forum List

Back