I Just Heard the N-Word 30,000 Times

Sticks and stones........

It's just a damn word. The only power it has is the power you give it and those that are offended by it have a serious inferiority complex.

If you were offended by being called a stupid Texas redneck, would that mean that you had an inferiority complex?

You can call me whatever you wish. It would not offend me.

It's just a damn word. The only power it has is the power you give it and those that are offended by it have a serious inferiority complex.

If you were offended by being called a stupid Texas redneck, would that mean that you had an inferiority complex?

:eusa_hand: Thats complete stupid Nukes, people say that to rednecks and hillbillies all the time and they just shurg it off cuz thats what we are, of course dumbass is a different story that has nothing to do with race also rednecks can be black too.

Where are Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, the Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, etc, etc? I believe the American people are fed up with being called racists by these scummy con men while they ignore the real racism in their own community.

It is not the word, but how it is used.

That's What SHOULD be the case, but if you're a cop and use the N word, a murderer can go free. And Id say if a cop is chasing a suspect, it's acceptable to use it.

11663.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

It not JUST a word. Word hurt. What if you heard someone refer to you mother as a ***** would it still be just a word? I suppose your mother would not be offended or she would have an inferiority complex? There are a lot of hurtful words and they are not alway racist.
If you were a black man and a white man in anger called you a N**** you would not feel that it was just a damn word. I believe it is the most hurtful word in the world and anyone, no matter what race, should be offended when they here it. I am native ameircan and I heard the word once and I went balistic on the black woman that was using it.
I recently heard an old man refer to the woman's private parts as the p**** and I was offended and I let him know it when other women in his present laughed. The N word is an offensive word it offends me to hear it by any race.

The word "******" (or "nigguh"...depending on who's using it) will henceforth and forevermore be deemed offensive to some and acceptable to others.

Get fuckin' over it!

It takes just a bit of common courtesy to refrain from using the word.

Get fuckin' over it!

It takes just a wee bit of being overly sensitive to be offended by it.

Get fuckin' over it.

Different cultures will continue to use "******" to spice up their rhetoric simply because they know it produces bitterness, distaste, shock and admiration all at the same time. The culture that freely uses "******" to embellish jokes, shock the audience and puff their own chests with smirky pride are innocently just being *******. Leave them the fuck alone and...

Get fuckin' over it!

Dr Laura Schlessinger lost her radio show over accusing f-ing colds (coons/Afros) of being too sensitive to the n-word.

:eusa_hand: Thats complete stupid Nukes, people say that to rednecks and hillbillies all the time and they just shurg it off cuz thats what we are, of course dumbass is a different story that has nothing to do with race also rednecks can be black too.
Excuse me! I prefer Appalachian-American if you don't mind.

I Just Heard the N-Word 30,000 Times

Hearding 30,000 N-words must take at least 500 sheepdoggydogs.

It not JUST a word. Word hurt. What if you heard someone refer to you mother as a ***** would it still be just a word? I suppose your mother would not be offended or she would have an inferiority complex? There are a lot of hurtful words and they are not alway racist.
If you were a black man and a white man in anger called you a N**** you would not feel that it was just a damn word. I believe it is the most hurtful word in the world and anyone, no matter what race, should be offended when they here it. I am native ameircan and I heard the word once and I went balistic on the black woman that was using it.
I recently heard an old man refer to the woman's private parts as the p**** and I was offended and I let him know it when other women in his present laughed. The N word is an offensive word it offends me to hear it by any race.

Yes it would still be a word.

If you are HURT by words then maybe you should seek counseling.

Excuse me! I prefer Appalachian-American if you don't mind.

Then your a sarcastic PC dumbass :cuckoo:

We all know that the word '******' originated from the slave owners who used it to make the slaves feel that they were less than human. But in the Dictionary the word is interpreted as anyone who is stingy, mean, etc. and is not a word that is meant just for people who are not White. However, since the White man used this word to tell the darker skinned man that he was less of man than the White man, the Black man grew up from hearing stories from their grandparents who told stories of being slaves and picked cotten, not liking the White man calling him that. The White man also has stories of his ancestors being slaves too. Am I right?

Forum List

Back