I just have to share with each of you the fact that yet once again, I WON

M

MyName

The people just came to mow the lawn.

Its good to be the Master, King, Overlord, Main Bitch, whichever title...doesnt matter....

Why?

Because I WON!

:)

this is what you're doing....
:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

This is what I want you to do...
:bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

I see two winners...
DK gets to go fishing this weekend cuz there is no lawn to mow.
DL gets to stay home an admire her work..freeing her to cook a great meal for DK.

What a DEAL!! :dev3:

Mr. P said:
I see two winners...
DK gets to go fishing this weekend cuz there is no lawn to mow.
DL gets to stay home an admire her work..freeing her to cook a great meal for DK.

What a DEAL!! :dev3:

Actually, you are partially correct. WE are going fishing this weekend. And yes, I still will cook a great meal, because....that's what I do....

So Mr P....what am I making?

SmarterThanYou said:
this is what you're doing....
:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

This is what I want you to do...
:bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

Understand dear husband of mine....
while I love you (yipes I said the 'L' word!) and even respect you from time to time, I will never....EVER NEVER NEVER EVER bow to you.
Besides, with all the bowing you do to me, if I were to do it too we wouild end up hitting heads or something. Doesnt work for me.

But thanks for playing!

MyName said:
Actually, you are partially correct. WE are going fishing this weekend. And yes, I still will cook a great meal, because....that's what I do....

So Mr P....what am I making?

Hummmm....as directed by DK, ahhhhh, Humble pie? ;)

HA! Never happen.

It may only be in my head that I am right....but that is enough for me :)

Now Im ready for a new recipe :) My grass is mowed, my house is clean and I feel like being nice :cof:

MyName said:
HA! Never happen.

It may only be in my head that I am right....but that is enough for me :)

Now Im ready for a new recipe :) My grass is mowed, my house is clean and I feel like being nice :cof:

ya ya ya----and the back yard???

Mr. P said:
Wasn't bad? ouch! I forgot you did that...Didn't you say there was none left? :thup:

It rocked. :rock:

I forget and fall into old habits. My father was the master of understatement. It became a contest in our family to see how we could understate things. We would say things like, Bo Derek is adequate, or this food is edible. When we meant Bo Derek is Freaking HOT! and This is the best damned dish I have ever eaten!

no1tovote4 said:
It rocked. :rock:

I forget and fall into old habits. My father was the master of understatement. It became a contest in our family to see how we could understate things. We would say things like, Bo Derek is adequate, or this food is edible. When we meant Bo Derek is Freaking HOT! and This is the best damned dish I have ever eaten!
:D

Forum List

Back