I just had an abortion...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
...of a sneeze.

Someone pre-blessed me while I was ramping up for a sneeze which caused me to abort.

Now I have a tickle in the nose.

FUCKIN' SUCKS!!!

That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I always fire off 3-5, and when someone interupts after the first, then it messes me up and I feel robbed.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I always fire off 3-5, and when someone interupts after the first, then it messes me up and I feel robbed.

After I sneeze, I usually warn people to not walk through the area for a few minutes because they will be soaked by the moisture floating in the air.

There are various theories. The one I heard was that it was thought that your heart stops beating during a sneeze and you therefore "die" for the split second or so it takes to have the sneeze. Since you are "dead," it is appropriate to say "God bless you."

I have also heard the "soul" theory as well. Perhaps there are others. I'm sure there are.

There are various theories. The one I heard was that it was thought that your heart stops beating during a sneeze and you therefore "die" for the split second or so it takes to have the sneeze. Since you are "dead," it is appropriate to say "God bless you."

I have also heard the "soul" theory as well. Perhaps there are others. I'm sure there are.

You aren't "dead" if your heart skips one beat. There are other factors involved in establishing clinical death than just a single heartbeat. You're still breathing if you sneeze, therefore you aren't dead.

Forum List

Back