I just had a delicious lunch

Yes! Pulled pork!

My wife made a delicious recipe in the crock pot on Tuesday night. We had it for supper on Tuesday, then I had it for lunch yesterday, then supper yesterday, and now I'll be having it again for lunch today!

She made it with a whole jar of banana peppers.

DELECTIBLE!

Took me so long 'cause I had never heard of banana peppers on pulled pork.

We just use barbecue sauce.

She was just following a crock pot recipe and decided at the last minute to throw the banana peppers in because she wanted to put the jar into recycling.

It is truly a delicious accident.

You might consider trying it.

I dunno. If I go through the trouble of baking a boston butt for 4 - 6 hours, I'm going to go full on and make my barbeque.

Took me so long 'cause I had never heard of banana peppers on pulled pork.

We just use barbecue sauce.

She was just following a crock pot recipe and decided at the last minute to throw the banana peppers in because she wanted to put the jar into recycling.

I dunno. If I go through the trouble of baking a boston butt for 4 - 6 hours, I'm going to go full on and make my barbeque.

Are you doing it on a grill or in a C-pot?

And who says you can't double the amount of meat cooked?

And don't get me wrong...there was some other shit in there as well...ketchup and other shit.

Are you doing it on a grill or in a C-pot?

And who says you can't double the amount of meat cooked?

In the oven. 4 -6 hours at 200 degrees. Last 30 minutes bump up to 300. to crisp off the outside.

Forum List

Back